Photo
- - - - -

IDS World Markets Tues 3rd March 09

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
354 replies to this topic

#31 Rationalize

Rationalize

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:37 AM

Shlocks got you down? Not feeling so trendy?

Well then, why not chort yourself some forward pounder ->
trendyPounder.GIF
PARTY! NORTH KOREA! SATURDAY NIGHT! BYOF (bring your own food)

#32 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:39 AM

While I was posting, ES hit 715 and has backed off.
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#33 BusKow

BusKow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:42 AM

Yest. gapped down out of the channel I have been showing, gives a bounce to back test ~6900 Dow

Attached Thumbnails

• 03MarDIAchan.png

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and and transient causes, and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, which evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations , pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

#34 ChicagoBear

ChicagoBear

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:44 AM

Let me be the first to say:

Happy belated birthday, Jimi!

:)

Attached Images

• Happy_B_Day.jpg

If we don't change our direction, we're likely to end up where we are headed.
It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
"and the vicious cycle will feed on itself in an orgy of cannibalistic self destruction until even the skeletal remains of the system are ground into powder." - Doc, 3/2/09

#35 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:45 AM

The 722-25 ES area also corresponds with NQ 1105ish area.
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#36 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,487 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:50 AM

http://wallstreetexa...ls-update-3309/

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#37 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,487 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:53 AM

I would mark the start of a 3 and 5 day cycle sideways up phase from yesterday's close. Top likely at any time from today's open to Thursday's open. See yesterday's Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report for a theory on why this week may be stronger than the past 5 days.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#38 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,487 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:55 AM

spy initial 3 day cycle upside projection 72.10

#39 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,487 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:56 AM

qqqq initial projection 27.20

#40 Rationalize

Rationalize

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:58 AM

For the remainder of the day, & and the week, I’d just like to say:

:ph34r: * Beware the over confidence * :ph34r:

Make a few good trades, sure.

But don’t let it bolster the old enthusiasm too much.

Everyone is one trade away from a looser.

Keep yer powder dry. Keep them stops nice n tight. And above all, reign ‘em in if they get too fast & loose.
PARTY! NORTH KOREA! SATURDAY NIGHT! BYOF (bring your own food)

#41 Rounder

Rounder

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:00 AM

Seems that the huge problem with pensions has been put on the back burner lately and the problem is only getting worse every passing day.... Unfortunately I didnt have a link, but here is a quick excerpt...

By David Evans
March 3 (Bloomberg) -- The Chicago Transit Authority retirement plan had a $1.5 billion hole in its stash of assets in 2007. At the height of a four-year bull market, it didnít have enough cash on hand to pay its retirees through 2013, meaning it was underfunded to the tune of 62 percent.

http://www.bloomberg...6...&refer=home

Edited by DrStool, 03 March 2009 - 12:00 PM.
Inserted link

#42 BusKow

BusKow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:00 AM

By looking back to the roots of the misadventure in which Bear Stearns traders Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin lost roughly $1.6 billion while allegedly misleading investors, Cohan illustrates how the missteps of the few can have consequences for the many.

excerpt from William Cohan's new book, "House of Cards: A Tale of Hubris and Wretched Excess on Wall Street,"

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and and transient causes, and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, which evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations , pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

#43 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:04 AM

nqr.jpg

#44 BusKow

BusKow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:05 AM

Qs 200min potential double bottom at 1 and 2 day w/top of 2day currently ~Doc's projection

Attached Images

• 03MarQ_3min.png

#45 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:11 AM

OT

Finally got Chrome to work....

WOW

Fast....Fast....Fast.....

Posted Image

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart