Night Stool

richmtn

Only one rule at Night Stool.

No Whining

post-2-1039406679.gif

Night Stool logo by anoscope.

If the live charts don't update you need to refresh your screen.

We don't know and neither do they. Doc

Economic Calendar

Calendar

Earnings Calendar

Market Summary and Diary, Adv Dec by Volume and Issues, New Highs and Lows

https://www.bigcharts.com/custom/scottrade-...com/markets.asp

FT World News

Foreign Exchange Rates - Major Currencies

CRB Index

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$CRB,uu[305,adacayacd][pb20!]b50[dg].gif

CRB Components

World Indices

The Big One. Almost everthing at a glance. THE Big Picture.

The Big One

Money Flow and Mr. Market. Follow the Money.

TOCOM Heavy Metal and Commodes

Globex Flash Quotes

MRCI Quotes Quotes Quotes

NDX Futures

NDX Fucutures From INO

NDX Via Livecharts. When using Livecharts click on "CHARTS" Button and then "ALL Sessions"

S&P 500 Futures

S&P Fucutures From INO

S&P via Livecharts

Japan

t?s=^n225&.gif

Singapore

t?s=^STI&.gif

Indonesia

t?s=^JKSE&.gif

Malaysia

t?s=^KLSE&.gif

Australia

t?s=^aord&.gif

South Korea

t?s=^KS11&.gif

Hong Kong

big.chart?style=1017&size=1&type=256&uf=8192&time=1dy&freq=1mi&sid=123709.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To See the Asian Markets Live Charts Click Here

Asia At A Glance Fast Loading

London

t?s=^FTSE&.gif

France

t?s=^FCHI&.gif

DAX

big.chart?style=1017&size=1&type=256&uf=8192&time=1dy&freq=1mi&sid=125284.gif

The US Dollar

intraday.gif?s...w=15&a=2&v.gif

24 hours Gold spot price

largechart.chart?iInd0=na&iInd1=1&iInd2=na&iIndcount=1&iType=1&minYear=839548800&sAv1=38&sAv2=200&sAv2count=1&sBench1=na&sBench2count=1&sBenchcount=1&sMarket=GLD.FX1&sOrdType=price&sScale=linear&sSettings=na&sSymbol=GLD.FX1&sTimeframe=iD&sTimestamp=iD%20iD%20839548800.gif

See Stool's Gold with Yosh and Doctor Au for a complete gold report.

Gold and Silver

int-adv.chart?siteid=mktw&symb=$XAU&sid=3599&time=7&freq=1&startdate=&enddate=&comp=&compidx=aaaaa~0&ma=5&maval=25&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=4&size=1&style=1013&mocktick=1&rand=319&siteid=mktw.gif

Gold.

Gold Stock Index

int-adv.chart?siteid=mktw&symb=hui&sid=16794&time=7&startdate=&enddate=&freq=1&comp=&compidx=aaaaa~0&uf=0&ma=5&maval=25&type=4&size=1&lf=4&lf2=0&lf3=0&style=1013&mocktick=1&rand=100567042&siteid=mktw.gif

Trannies.

int-adv.chart?siteid=mktw&symb=$TRAN&sid=1644&time=7&startdate=&enddate=&freq=1&comp=&compidx=aaaaa~0&uf=0&ma=5&maval=25&type=4&size=1&lf=4&lf2=0&lf3=0&style=1013&mocktick=1&rand=399273097&siteid=mktw.gif

DOW Transports

Don't forget about stoolhoo.gif Doc's great resource center.

Patterns can often fail. What distinquishes one from another? It is the cycle charts.

Cycle charts

Without them you can't accurately predict which way any pattern will resolve. I believe Doc and Hurst back me up on that statement.

If you do not subscribe to Doc's Anal's you are going into battle without a very valuable weapon. If you do not subscribe to Doc's Anal's you are missing the most important thing on this site by an order of magnitute. The saying "penny wise and pound foolish" was never more apt.

For nothing you get me and I'm an idiot. :P

Subscribe Here

int-adv.chart?siteid=mktw&symb=SPX&sid=3377&time=6&freq=1&startdate=&enddate=&comp=&compidx=aaaaa~0&ma=6&maval=11&uf=0&lf=32&lf2=4&lf3=131072&type=2&size=1&style=1013&mocktick=1&rand=525&siteid=mktw.gif

Candlestick Charts Full Explanation

Formation

Candlesticks are formed using the open, high, low and close. Without opening prices, candlestick charts are impossible to draw. If the close is above the open, then a hollow candlestick (usually displayed as white) is drawn. If the close is below the open, then a filled candlestick (usually displayed as black) is drawn. The hollow or filled portion of the candlestick is called the body (also referred to as the "real body"). The long thin lines above and below the body represent the high/low range and are called shadows (also referred to as wicks and tails). The high is marked by the top of the upper shadow and the low by the bottom of the lower shadow.

Don't be stoolpid. Read It.

Aroon

Developed by Tushar Chande in 1995, the Aroon is an indicator system that can be used to determine whether a stock is trending or not and how strong the trend is. "Aroon" means "Dawn's Early Light" in Sanskrit and Chande choose that name for this indicator since it is designed to reveal the beginning of a new trend.

Aroon

Positive Directional Indicator (+DI)

When the ADX Indicator is selected, SharpCharts plots the Positive Directional Indicator (+DI), Negative Directional Indicator (-DI) and Average Directional Index (ADX).

ADX and DMI

Stochastic Oscillator

Overview

Developed by George C. Lane in the late 1950s, the Stochastic Oscillator is a momentum indicator that shows the location of the current close relative to the high/low range over a set number of periods. Closing levels that are consistently near the top of the range indicate accumulation (buying pressure) and those near the bottom of the range indicate distribution (selling pressure).

STO - Stochastics

On Balance Volume (OBV)

Joe Granville introduced the On Balance Volume (OBV) indicator in his 1963 book, Granville's New Key to Stock Market Profits. This was one of the first and most popular indicators to measure positive and negative volume flow.

On Balance Volume

If you are going to learn technical analysis you are going to have to read read read. If you can't put in the time don't bother. If you want to gamble go to Vegas. They give better odds and they don't deal from the bottom of the deck. :o

Glossary of term from Stochcharts dot com

Investopia another good source

Ask around stooville for the names of books and then buy them from Doc's bookstore. Great prices!!!

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's

final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses

for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a

nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or

illness, or a death in your immediate family but

that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his

hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said

I was suffering from complete and utter sexual

exhaustion?" The entire class does its best to stifle

their laughter and snickering. When silence is

restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the

student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I

guess you'd have to write the exam with your other

hand."

A teacher just taught her class how to describe stuff, using colors and size. She then decides to play a guessing game with them. She asks, "what fruit is red both on the inside and the outside?" A very smart little boy by the name of Johnny, jumped up and answers, "it's a strawberry." The teacher replied, "no dear, but you're thinking, you're thinking."

She then asks, "what is yellow on the inside and sometimes yellow and green on the outside?" The same little boy jumps up and shouts, "an orange." The teacher smiled patiently and said, "no Johnny, but you're thinking, you're thinking."

She then offered them the chance to quiz her. Again, Johnny hollers out and asks, "what is long, brown, has a red head and in my pants?"

Apalled by his question, she sent him to the corner. He then looked at her and said, "no miss, it's my pencil, but you're thinking, you're thinking!"

Archived