Photo

Repeat Sept 30 Thread Title BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
341 replies to this topic

#1 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:06 PM

Thanks Scully!

OK, here is my feedback.  I read pretty widely, and I don't know of anyone out there who has a better handle on what the Fed is doing than yourself.  Many of them are just plain wrong, and the rest just quote what the Fed is saying, not what they are doing.  I look forward to your findings when you are finished thinking it through.  Absolutely worth the price of a subscription, particularly during turbulent times when there are hundreds of billions sloshing back and forth.

View Post

Thanks to all who have called and emailed. I really appreciate it!

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#2 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

So there Mr. Bungster...What did we learn in today's market action?

Well, uh, even though you might see positive divergences on multiple time frames - if it is in a strong downtrend - you will get your ass handed to you if you act on those divergences.... :ph34r:

Is that about right Doc? :rolleyes:

View Post

Don't ask me. I covered half way up this morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am NOT a daytrader. Just don't have the nerves for it. I admire those of you who do. I think I'll stick to anal is is. I manage to lose money even when I'm right. :lol:

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#3 mdporter

mdporter

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:11 PM

I feel sick right now, and I don't think it was the lousy bratwurst I just ate.

Nice little decline at the close. Too bad, so sad.

In other news there is apparently alot of crap in the bailout bill. Tinfoil hat wearer Ron Paul points out today that it looks like banks have had their reserve requirements eliminated:

link to article

:o
The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars, the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. -- H.L. Mencken

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can ... come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win." - Muhammad Ali

"When plunder has become a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -- Claude Frédéric Bastiat

#4 Sudaca

Sudaca

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,915 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:12 PM

"Don't touch that dial! Because coming up next, after these commercials, on The Slope Of Hope.... The Fed Rate Cut!"
Thanks, David

#5 T_Slim

T_Slim

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:12 PM

Congressman Brad Sherman was just on BNN and was asked why he didn't vote yes. his response, "Because I read the bill" priceless.

#6 mdporter

mdporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:13 PM

RAIL had another bad day on its way to $20 or less

Attached Images

• sc_303.png

The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars, the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. -- H.L. Mencken

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can ... come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win." - Muhammad Ali

"When plunder has become a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -- Claude Frédéric Bastiat

#7 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:16 PM

October 3, 2008, a day that will live in infamy.

I shed tears for America today.

#8 I_Am_Madness

I_Am_Madness

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 16,554 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:16 PM

Check out this plunge.
Wowwy!

Who needs solar when cheap oil is back in town!

Attached Thumbnails

• FSLR.JPG

Stop the Madness

#9 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:20 PM

Check out this plunge.
Wowwy!

View Post

Woa! No safe hiding places anywhere.....
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#10 hokahay

hokahay

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:21 PM

"Don't touch that dial!  Because coming up next, after these commercials, on The Slope Of Hope.... The Fed Rate Cut!"

View Post

"Confused? You won't be, after this episode of...Soap"
:P

#11 Jetlag

Jetlag

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

Why isn't there any headline in MSM stating the relation between the bill passing and the market tanking!?

"MARKET TANKS AFTER BILL PASSING !"

"MARKET DISAPROVES BAILOUT!"

I'm only reading:

"Stocks Fall as Economic Woes Overshadow Bailout-" Yoohoo

"U.S. Stocks Slide on Economy, Erasing 313-Point Rally in Dow Industrials" GLoomberg

"No appetite for risk" Rhoiders

#12 I_Am_Madness

I_Am_Madness

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 16,554 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

Check out this the collapse in the energy sector. 50% in 3 months.

Attached Thumbnails

• oih.JPG

Stop the Madness

#13 mdporter

mdporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:25 PM

My wife was so mad that she went to our House reps office in person to chew them out.

I sent an email to the woman who is running against my rep to ask her if she supports the plan. If she doesn't I will send some $$$.

#14 Jetlag

Jetlag

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:25 PM

Check out this plunge.
Wowwy!

View Post

I'm not saying that equities in solar companies are a buy here, but this is one of the areas that should get financing from the Gubermint Central Bureau Bank to invert the deflationary spiral of the depression and reduce dependence on foreign energy sources and the trade deficit.

#15 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:26 PM

Mining stocks continue to get pummeled.... Next stop $3.60?

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart