Photo

Welcome To the MMALF

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
310 replies to this topic

#1 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,444 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:02 PM

I finally figured it out. The Fed and Treasury are running a circle jerk which is crowding legitimate commercial borrowers out of the credit market. Much of this has to do with the Fedís new MMALF, the Money Market Assisted Living Facility for Senior ABCP issues. Itís where ABCP goes to wait to die with the assistance of US taxpayers.

The whole story coming up in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report to be posted momentarily (unproffed and uneeditted beaucs I have so mchu to do!)

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#2 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,444 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:08 PM

Welcome to your MMALF-
http://wallstreetexaminer.com/?p=3192

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#3 Jetlag

Jetlag

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:13 PM

Kinda negates the stocks are going up on the expected bailout package theory.

All the other subprime banks look the same.† I could post wndysrfs charts but my clipboard isn't big enough.

View Post

If the "bailout" is done in a professional manner, finagler equity stands to be massively diluted or lets say Buffeted

Posted Image

#4 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:14 PM

Glad to be aboard with "like challenged" individuals...

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#5 Jetlag

Jetlag

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

I finally figured it out. The Fed and Treasury are running a circle jerk which is crowding legitimate commercial borrowers out of the credit market. Much of this has to do with the Fedís new MMALF, the Money Market Assisted Living Facility for Senior ABCP issues. Itís where ABCP goes to wait to die with the assistance of US taxpayers.

The whole story coming up in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report to be posted momentarily (unproffed and uneeditted beaucs I have so mchu to do!)

View Post

if there was no crisis, they can always make one :angry:

WMD "proof" being set up.

#6 astral mike

astral mike

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:26 PM

wall sheet's "got the poison, it's also got the remedy"...

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=zz3uc8g7TkA

#7 Sudaca

Sudaca

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,915 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:34 PM

Welcome to your MMALFunctioning Financial System
Thanks, David

#8 mdporter

mdporter

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:34 PM

Welcome to your MMALF-
http://wallstreetexaminer.com/?p=3192

View Post

What you describe just sounds weird. I'll have to read it several times.

The animal part of my brain says it stinks. :)
The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars, the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. -- H.L. Mencken

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can ... come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win." - Muhammad Ali

"When plunder has become a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -- Claude Frédéric Bastiat

#9 hokahay

hokahay

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:35 PM

I went to Senator Dodd's website to send him a message before lunch. Like I did for Senator Shelby this morning. Dodd's site still loading!
:( :(

#10 mdporter

mdporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Friday a plan to rescue U.S. financial institutions "has to happen," but final agreement is up to conservative Republicans who revolted against the plan being negotiated between Congress and the Treasury Department.

"It will happen because it has to happen," Pelosi, a California Democrat, said in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America." "I would hope that we could come to agreement in the next 24 hours."

Pelosi Piehole

Weird that she would say this, because she has enough votes to pass it without the republicans.

I guess I send to make more phone calls and send more faxes this afternoon.
The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars, the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. -- H.L. Mencken

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can ... come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win." - Muhammad Ali

"When plunder has become a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -- Claude Frédéric Bastiat

#11 mdporter

mdporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

I went to Senator Dodd's website to send him a message before lunch.  Like I did for Senator Shelby this morning.  Dodd's site still loading! 
:(  :(

View Post

He didn't put enough of his fannie mae money towards his web infrastructure. :)

#12 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:46 PM

Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, the new Masters of the Universe. At some point in the not too distant future shares in all of these companies are going to be the buy of a lifetime. You will be able to buy 'em, put 'em away and just watch them smash through hundred dollar mile markers (on a pre split basis) to the upside.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Private Skidmark

Private Skidmark

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:55 PM

Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, the new Masters of the Universe.  At some point in the not too distant future shares in all of these companies are going to be the buy of a lifetime.  You will be able to buy 'em, put 'em away and just watch them smash through hundred dollar mile markers (on a pre split basis) to the upside.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

View Post

You mean like in a few years? :huh:
The highest compliment you can pay a man today is that heís a fairly convincing approximation of a real person.

"You trade physical gold with balls, not with a ruler, until your balls get pressed into ball oil and you're forced to obtain your meals from the dumpster behind the local Krispy Kreme. And then the sun comes out again." - Skidmark

"If you can't stand the heat, break the thermometer in the kitchen." - Benjamin S. Bernanke upon ceasing publication of M3 data

#14 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:59 PM

You mean like in a few years? :huh:

View Post

Correct.

At some point we are gonna have capitulation down-leg 2009-10 is the most likely scenario....how long it lasts WTFK's. But when it happens, I'll be buying these like a madman.

#15 TURK

TURK

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:01 PM

Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, the new Masters of the Universe.  At some point in the not too distant future shares in all of these companies are going to be the buy of a lifetime.  You will be able to buy 'em, put 'em away and just watch them smash through hundred dollar mile markers (on a pre split basis) to the upside.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

View Post

I thought the same thing....they are the chosen ones!
"Damn, the price of this stuff jumps around alot!"
Hokahay October, 2008

"Analyzing the spot price of gold is akin to analyzing the output from a randon number gereator." -ancient chinese proverb

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart