- - - - -

The Second Hill

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
225 replies to this topic

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:08 PM

CBOE P/C

Attached Images

• index.12041200.gif

#17 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,383 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:10 PM

Thank you Doctor Mucil!

I never met a Mucil I didn't like.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#18 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:12 PM

Here's one Charm.

Attached Images

• 2C1.gif

#19 HardAssets

HardAssets

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:12 PM

Well looks like we filled the gap on the SPX.

#20 Guest_RiffRaff_*

Guest_RiffRaff_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:14 PM

I'm a proud subscriber......Doc's site is the best, the anals alone are worth the $$, not to mention everything learned from all the stoolies. :D Many tanks Doc. If you're not subscribing you don't know what you're missing, well worth the $20. :blink:

#21 HardAssets

HardAssets

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:14 PM

Hi Doc. In the PM update. You said you drew two possibilites. I only saw one??

#22 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:18 PM

Meta: One of my daughter's professors (she's a nursing student) said that one should not take silly yum unless needed. A daily dose will make the colon lazy.

That would really ruin my days if it were true. I would also miss some trades I'm sure due to increased painful time in the water closet.

#23 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,383 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:18 PM

The 2 possibilities referred to the 5-8 day cycle channel. The pink one. There are two sets of tracks. One is flatter, one continues down at the same rate it's been on.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#24 MaxxPain

MaxxPain

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 481 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:19 PM

Sold my imaginary S&P futures contract. I would say futures are the best way to play this game. You can use extreme leverage if you are good.

Don't listen to me, I've never done it before.

#25 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Someone posted this morning that RIC was best gold stock gainer, percentagewise. Right now ECO is doing even better, percentagewise -- up a whole nickel.
Of course I'm caustic!

#26 Hypertiger

Hypertiger

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

The longer deflation is allowed to "exist" as the dominating force, the more powerful it becomes “psychologically”. The markets are being manipulated to maintain the belief that all is “well”… The longer all is not well the more powerful the examples of manipulation will become which will destroy the psychology and the market implodes

So when is “wellness” going to show up? It would take many years after the system imploded to see wellness again.

There is no New Bull Market period… The “system” has already collapsed but no one can see or wants to see that until it’s on the front page of the paper… How long do you think the FED can stretch this fantasy out? Months at most…

And I don’t think “You can’t tell if you’re in a death plunge until you hit bottom” excuse, will fly.

Wild cornered animal stage is still looming as strong as ever. Be careful
"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money (at the request of the consumer) we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." --Robert H. Hemphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank,1938...

#27 Rockhead

Rockhead

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:20 PM

Bob Vila on Crapvision powerlunch...make me puke!

#28 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:21 PM

Bob Vila on Crapvision powerlunch...make me puke!

What, they're building homes on Crapvision now?

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#29 HardAssets

HardAssets

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:22 PM

OK, thanks Doc. I get it now.

#30 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 02:24 PM

Meta: One of my daughter's professors (she's a nursing student) said that one should not take silly yum unless needed. A daily dose will make the colon lazy.

That would really ruin my days if it were true. I would also miss some trades I'm sure due to increased painful time in the water closet.

I thought it was you who posted that model tradestation for Doc -- the one that had the computers etc. in the water closet. Thought it was a picture of the tradestation belonging to whoever posted it..... :D Maybe Doc could place a large order and re-sell them to Stoolies -- after all, there's usually a discount for bulk :lol:
Of course I'm caustic!

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart