Photo
- - - - -

Test Thread 11/22/02

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
138 replies to this topic

#106 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:09 PM

I clicked the back arrow while trying to post and got two pages of program language. Didn't try to go into them, but it didn't look too secure.

#107 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:09 PM

I have a Terayon cable modem, no obvious model #, and the link above for hot-rodding cable modem doesn't offer too much for Windows XP users. I am kinda new at all this though!
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#108 richmtn

richmtn

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:10 PM

It's a good thing you can't here me sing.

Tag stuff works nice now how do I post a chart?

My Webpage

#109 Goldmember

Goldmember

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:12 PM

This board is way fast!
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#110 richmtn

richmtn

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:15 PM

Doc if you are member 21 what happened to the first 20 guys? :D

#111 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:16 PM

wav

#112 Goldmember

Goldmember

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:18 PM

Posted Image

#113 Guest_Guest_Gladiator_*

Guest_Guest_Gladiator_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:20 PM

-_- Brain is tired - TWIII - can't think of nothin' to say . . . mebbe I'll have anudder end-of-the-world scenario for ya next week . . . unless it ends before then . . . in that case, no scenario . . . instead the reel thing . . . brain gets very weird on Fridays . . . 'specially Friday afternoons . . . hope this thing passes its test . . . we been waiting a long time to enter da Promised Land . . . better quit while I'm still ahead . . . or at least braking even . . .:ph34r:

#114 Goldmember

Goldmember

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:20 PM

I miss all the lammas! :D

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:30 PM

Thought I'd check out the hood, see the new digs. Very Nice! Moves fast . Lets see if my Avitar shows up.

#116 Windbreaker

Windbreaker

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:48 PM

[BRIEFING.COM] The market opened down a bit on some light profit-taking...then it bounced around all day, and ended down a bit on late-profit taking

:D

#117 Guest_testy westy_*

Guest_testy westy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2002 - 07:48 PM

:huh: :D

Attached Images

• ick.jpg

#118 MaxxPain

MaxxPain

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 481 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 07:54 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attached Images

• trbngr.jpg

#119 anoscope

anoscope

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 09:02 PM

doc, why does it say "member" besides some of us, and professor besides others? the bluecount box seems right
:P

#120 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 10:01 PM

That seems to be a bug. Working on it.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart