Photo

Holiday Weekend Showprint

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
221 replies to this topic

Poll: How long can they keep the scam alive?

How long can they keep the scam alive?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:01 PM

How long can they keep the scam alive. Days? Weeks? Months? Years?

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#2 K Wave Rider

K Wave Rider

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 29,599 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:12 PM

Sorry wasnt here to call it real time 2 days ago, as the net was having"technical difficulities" here in the islands....but I am pretty convinced that the 2 Buck Chuck moment on Bear Stearns maked the Armstrong PEI cycle turn for this cycle low.

Got my horns on in the indexes, and short the crap outta commodes, and currencies. I think Dharma had a long term target of 1025 on Gold...looks like he nailed it almost dead on. Watch the Loonie... should get ripped apart for the next few months...HUGE pivot blast yesterday/today. I think it is a very significant turn.

Lookin a for a good rally in stocks for at least a few months, and possibly a scorch all the way into 2009 from here.

Trade Safe out there......

#3 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

Fed announces PDCF outstanding at $28.8 billion.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#4 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:33 PM

Sorry wasnt here to call it real time 2 days ago, as the net was having"technical difficulities" here in the islands....but I am pretty convinced that the 2 Buck Chuck moment on Bear Stearns maked the Armstrong PEI cycle turn for this cycle low.

Got my horns on in the indexes, and short the crap outta commodes, and currencies. I think Dharma had a long term target of 1025 on Gold...looks like he nailed it almost dead on. Watch the Loonie... should get ripped apart for the next few months...HUGE pivot blast yesterday/today. I think it is a very significant turn.

Lookin a for a good rally in stocks for at least a few months, and possibly a scorch all the way into 2009 from here.

View Post

Maybe we go higher from here....This chart seems to support that cause...

higher highs and higher lows...

rhcompq_2004_2008.png
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#5 cwd

cwd

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,435 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:37 PM

View Post

Thanks, which islands are you in? :D

#6 Lemur

Lemur

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,134 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

The activities of the scumbag hedge funds that Russ has refered to in the podcasts has even spread to these shores.

Hedge funds in London have been shorting the heck out of Irish banks for a long time now no doubt spiced with a few rumours.

http://www.rte.ie/bu.../financial.html

On St Patrick's Day, Irish financial shares lost 7%, with shares in Anglo Irish Bank down as much as 23% at one point. One senior banker told RTE News there had been 'skullduggery' and the greater the volatility, the greater the skullduggery among market participants.

#7 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:43 PM

Fed announces PDCF outstanding at $28.8 billion.

View Post

That's going to have an impact on how we see things in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed report. I will put out a bulletin for subscribers.

#8 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:23 PM

I have posted a special bulletin to the Fed Report

http://wallstreetexaminer.com/?p=2478

#9 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:49 PM

Best wishes to all who are celebrating this holiday weekend! Happy Easter.

#10 What goes up

What goes up

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:53 PM

On St Patrick's Day, Irish financial shares lost 7%, with shares in Anglo Irish Bank down as much as 23% at one point. One senior banker told RTE News there had been 'skullduggery' and the greater the volatility, the greater the skullduggery among market participants.

View Post

Geepers, the Irish banks must be in a pickle if they can't deal with
a bank run for drinking money. :lol:

#11 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:02 PM

This may be significant

WMT Walmart breakout
http://www.StockShar..._1206050534.png
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#12 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:16 PM

and why shouldn't we see some retail like WMT get a boost?

Stimulus on the way - 38 trading dayz away for the helicopter drop
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#13 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:21 PM

I haven't run the charts yet, but I have a feeling that it's not a good idea to fade K Wave. ;)

#14 Jetlag

Jetlag

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:29 PM

Did anything happen?

Posted Image

I guess we'll have more clues next week.

#15 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:36 PM

We'll have to ask Jickiss.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart