IDS World Markets Wed 3rd October 07

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
first try to break through resistance line on qqqq rebuffed. This battle could be for all the marbles.

612344[/snapback]

Q-balls walking up the ledge. Could be one of those time-honored "escalator/elevator" patterns in the making.

Long-term, Q-balls now back at the neckline of the 99/00 bubble at $51-52.

Also RSI on the weekly chart back at 70. In the 8+ year trading history of the Q-balls, a 70 RSI reading on the weekly chart has not been a good time to chase the Q's, especially now with a neg div off the July peak (higher price, lower RSI).

The only time that the Q's were able to move above 70 RSI on the weekly was in Nov99-Mar00. That was "da bubble". So unless this is an echo bubble in the making, probably not the best moment to get "psycho-bullish" on the Q-balls.

post-2169-1191425403_thumb.jpg

post-2169-1191425412_thumb.jpg

conventional measuring objective of a breakout from this 2 day flag would be around 52.70.

612354[/snapback]

Stockcharts already show that the Q's ramped to 52.74 last week. So perhaps they got next week's newspaper last week.

Ramp 'em up, girlebullz. I'll be waitin' for ya up there.

post-2169-1191425586_thumb.jpg

KBH ....................... go.

Lucky I  decided to cover my short.

612336[/snapback]

I covered Monday and Tuesday. I should have reversed to take a long, but can't pull the long trigger on these dogs. I guess I will wait a couple of weeks., how about SCAM week for a top? :lol:

I know it's nuts, but I've seen nuttier...? HGX could bounce to 200

612361[/snapback]

I played the first bounce off 169. Caught a 17% move in three days.

Guess you could play the XHB, keying off HGX 169 again. But I think I'll pass on this one. In terms of sporting activities, playing these bubbler bounces seems right up there with dwarf-tossing.

I know it's nuts, but I've seen nuttier...  HGX could bounce to 200

612361[/snapback]

I played the first bounce off 169. Caught a 17% move in three days.

Guess you could play the XHB, keying off HGX 169 again. But I think I'll pass on this one. In terms of sporting activities, playing these bubbler bounces seems right up there with dwarf-tossing.

612365[/snapback]

Someone's apparently never indulged the simple pleasure of tossing a dwarf....

Archived