- - - - -

IDS World Markets Wed 12th October 05

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
337 replies to this topic

#331 wndysrf

wndysrf

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,219 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:48 PM

Suds.....

Where is that foot in mouth photo of yours???

3:44 Brazil ETF falls 4% after news of foot-and-mouth outbreak
PigMen Proprietary Trading Desk

The Weimar Run: Bullphoria!!!!

#332 Guest_bullseatshitndie_*

Guest_bullseatshitndie_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:48 PM

YM 240min: pos div in place. 10243 is the key level for now. above it and action below is a temporary bear trap. wouldn't doubt if one of thsoe 1 day big short covering days comes tomorrow up to 10380-400 and then smakced back down.

Attached Images

• ym.PNG

#333 wndysrf

wndysrf

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • 34,219 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:49 PM

3:45 Olson: Congress needs new rules to eliminate budget deficit
3:45 Olson: industrial sector beginning to recover
3:45 Fed's Olson: Lack of data and uncertainty led to pause vote
3:45 Fed's Olson defends vote to pause at Sept. 20 meeting

Attached Images

• BULLHORN.jpg

PigMen Proprietary Trading Desk

The Weimar Run: Bullphoria!!!!

#334 Sudaca

Sudaca

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,915 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:50 PM

Suds.....

Where is that foot in mouth photo of yours???

3:44  Brazil ETF falls 4% after news of foot-and-mouth outbreak

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

BTW, I am taking profits on the brazilian ADR puts

Attached Images

• footinmouthtrophy.jpg

Thanks, David

#335 Sudaca

Sudaca

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,915 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:52 PM

Ford just announces 0% financing for 72 months...  certain  models I think

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ford goes to zero in 72 months :P
Thanks, David

#336 LeeWhee

LeeWhee

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,145 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 04:00 PM

Jimmy Jeff Screamer says tomorrow will be "the" bottom for tech. Not "a" bottom. "The" bottom. FWIW.
"I'm not a real estate bum. I wear diamonds and Rolexes. I'm a classy Realtorô."--- Liz "Flaming Orange" Seither, Clearwater, FL, who owes lenders millions of dollars in debts.

"Men do not desire to be rich, but to be richer than other men."---John Stuart Mill (1806-1873)

"When the music stops, things will be complicated. But as long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance. We're still dancing..."---Citigroup CEO Chucky "Master of Timing" Prince, 7/9/07

"Wall Street is a graveyard of geniuses."---Chriss Street, Treasurer, Orange County, CA, 7/27/07

"It was never my thinking that made big money for me. It was my sitting. Men who can be both right and sit tight are uncommon. I found it one of the hardest things to learn."---Jesse Livermore

"You can kill a sheep just once, but you can fleece him 100 times."---Jeff Macke

"Stocks are no longer the weather glass of fortune, but a part of the mask employed to disguise the nation's own face to itself." ---Horace Walpole, 1782

#337 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 04:01 PM

Jimmy Jeff Screamer says tomorrow will be "the" bottom for tech. Not "a" bottom. "The" bottom. FWIW.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh goody. It's not Abby J-C, but being on the opposite side of that POS warms the cockles of my heart.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#338 beardrech

beardrech

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 04:04 PM

12:25  [GM] Kerkorian now owns 56M shares of GM
12:24  [GM] Kerkorian bought GM shares on open market at av price $26.98
12:21  [GM] Kerkorian, via Tracinda, bought add'l 2.1M GM shares on Tues

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

King Kirk is no Jerko

As soon as he takes over GM-he will don a Toga and call a general open air meeting of the GM "employees" and make the Following oration"

Current GM employees

I make the following offer to you--I offer lifetime employment to those of you willing to serve as Gladiators in my yet-to-be-built GM Collosseum;within those precincts you will fight expatriated Ford machinists to the death--the winner to receive the benefits ofg the losers insurance policy

As for the non-gladitorial residue--prepare to be measured for oars and shackles for gainful employment on the first unmechanised vacation bound ocean liners

And anything remaining will be taught the ancient arts of Foraging

beardreck :ph34r: :ph34r: My name is Kirko,and my momma didnt teach me to stutter

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart