Unfilled Gap Down Finally Appears?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Southbound train to hell!

My charts are showing a serious sell on the dow and the q?s. Virtually all indicators pointing south.

They don?t usually show this powerful of a sell signal and usually are a day or two early. When they show up I listen, kind of like EF Hutton :-)

Lots of bad news out there and the war is about to start.

Earnings look like hell and the funny thing nobody believes them anymore. The future projections look real bad.

Nice to see SEC getting mad at those damn pro-forma statements.

This January effect is really pissing off a lot of those high price analcysts. What a bunch of jerks. If these bullies can?t pull off this January business, they are in deep sh#t!

The bears will get fat this year :-)

Eco #?s really look like hell and the trend for them is down. Unemployment #?s were really bad. When 100k jobs are lost or created the unemployment rate is suppose to change. Notice how the kept it at 6. If the number would have gone up we really would have seen a serious meltdown. The boyz are trying everything and you can see it failing.

Oh well, the longer they prop this pig the fatter she gets and when she falls it will be the feast of feasts. Not much longer, too much bad ju ju.

Bloodhound and Major Piles:

You guys are a piece of work. Amazing!

CYA

Whoever:

My bottomless-pit 401k fund has brokerage but employer must request that option for employees. [(Dart throwing sheep could do better than trained professionals) this group excluded for obvious reasons]

Side note: bontchev shows current chart that he doesn't expect to see again in his lifetime.

chart

THE PAIN THE PAIN

Dont tell me GE has finally stoped lying about its earnings.

Bet is has a small mountain of hidden little nasties that it will bring out quarter by quarter to explain why its profits are going nowhere for the next 10 years.

The information asymetry dam has finally broken for this stock. The flood of bad news cometh. Like puss oozing out of a cancer sore.

Long after the stock price tanked of course.

As Jessie Livermore said - if its going down just sell - because by the time the news comes its too late.

PS Sons of Gwalia has rocketed since i recommended it as my favouite gold play.

WAIT WAIT IM WRONG

Of course - how wrong can i get.

GE will play the classic good quarter bad quarter game.

They will announce a better than expected quarter - clean up on their call option plays and then unload on the sheeple.

Then announce a worse than expected quarter with the help of a nasty and clean up on the short side.

vgz chart

PS I tried to post the stupid chart and I even added the .gif and it wouldnt work so I give up.

chart.asp?symb=vgz&lf=1&type=2&size=2&style=320&time=20&freq=2&.gif

Read the tutorial about posting charts in my forum. This is one of those cases where just ".gif" is not enough - you have to append "&.gif". Also, you have to use the URL of the image - not that of the Web page it resides on. It's all explained in my tutorial.

Regards,

Vesselin

Thanks Bontchev thats a well written tutorial, Doc needs to add a nice big link to it (if he hasnt already) so that we can get to it easily when were posting. Maybe make a flashing gif so you cant miss it :grin:

Whoever coded this forum needs a good spanking. They should be brought before the web standards board and laughed at for this whole &.gif abomination. At the very least the forum app should add that automatically so that their lame hacks arent noticed by everyone. How embassing for them.

Archived