Photo

The Post Op Transexual

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
213 replies to this topic

#211 cwd

cwd

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,435 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 02:18 AM

I think its a good idea to change CapStool to something more professional........

Hopefully, we'll draw in some more pro traders, HedgeFunds, and other experts to help us all make better trades, and get better ideas...........

I'll likely be scaling back M2M as well, as one of my resolutions is to treat my trading more professionally, and remove any and all market biases, sector biases, etc., and look for the best short and long setups.

Most likely, M2M will morph into a board which gives lots of trading setups and specific market observations to identify trend changes, leadership changes, specific stock ideas.

Gone are the days where we waste time looking for the "Big Trade' to the downside, and making fun of all the market machinations.

We'll just take things as they come, and let the market tell us what to do next, with or without manipulations, conspiracy theories, etc.

It sounds as if everyone is getting more serious about finding winners. I hope that is what we are here for.
Reading stories about trading in the 1920's and 1930's proves that manipulations and scheming was much worse back then, where little guys like us didn't stand a chance.

Markets are always rigged, but now they are so big, its impossible for the rich elite to control everything..........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#212 longOnUranus

longOnUranus

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 02:42 AM

All I know is that 2005 will bitch-slap anyone on the wrong side of a trade. Extreme volatility is in the cards. The wild cornered animal will fight for its life.

#213 dozer

dozer

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 02:51 AM

All I know is that 2005 will bitch-slap anyone on the wrong side of a trade. Extreme volatility is in the cards. The wild cornered animal will fight for its life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: :lol:

roger that, LOU.

#214 anotherone

anotherone

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 11:11 AM

Doc, I'm saddened to hear about the demise of "the Anals".  :(
Best wishes to you in your new incarnation. I'll be along with you for the ride, even though it won't be nearly as fun  :) 

p.s. - you're really too deep into your own BS to get your own sub-thread.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TOP!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Calista Flockhart's top is not near as significant as Maria's bottom."
--"Zapata" George Blake 8/5/2003

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart