B4 The Bell Humpday October 27

To take away to stat-speak, restated in English what I mean is that given the history of what undecided voters do, today I give Kerry 3-1 odds over Bush.

Hiding Bear,

Interesting!!! Here is Dr Wangs prediction stated a in a more comprehensible form!

This chart also arrived today (free subscription via e-mail) from COTD.

Hank

Short QQQ, PHM, ECF

Long UNWPX, OIH

post-20-1098882650_thumb.gif

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US dollah index back below 85 ... as the CRB commods index moves farther into 23-year high territory.

This week is a quiet interlude ... by next Weds. the dollah is likely to be in big trouble on electoral turmoil.

As Chairman Mao might have said (had he been a democrat), "Let ten thousand lawsuits bloom." :lol: B)

Good Morning Crew- It is an important day and a Lunar Eclipse day, are we going to give all of yesterdays gains back? With the eclipse it could happen or we could blast higher. If we move up like Lou I am inclined to short, conversely I will short any break of 9830. Colin Powells change of stance on Taiwan is interesting aside from it being the right stance. Methinks China threatened to withold support of the $ and the Idiot Prince folded.. Window at the Bell for 65 Minutes...Helmets on, Buckle up! ;)

mornin' all.

If we use the strategic reserve, at our current daily usage, it'd be gone in no-time anyway.

I believe Saudi is lying....they're -already- at capacity. The only thing they -might- be able to pump more of is sour hi-sulfur crude; and the world has -zero- additional refining capacity for that type.

ahh...tanks Wndy....nice to see gold shining in the morning :lol:

To take away to stat-speak, restated in English what I mean is that given the history of what undecided voters do, today I give Kerry 3-1 odds over Bush.

Hiding Bear,

Interesting!!! Here is Dr Wangs prediction stated a in a more comprehensible form!

This chart also arrived today (free subscription via e-mail) from COTD.

Hank

Tanks, since it's hard to understand.

I checked around some election sites that even Repubs quoted as showing that GWB would win the electoral college, now say the Kerry will win based on anticipated undecided voters going for Kerry.

I am still skeptical that there are that many undecided voters left, but apparently GWB is still losing some support at the last minute.

Stay tuned.

I have now seen five different charts from five different currency anal cysts calling for a very fast with no warning drop in the euro to 1.14, then 1.07, then parity. they insist that unless the monthly euro surpasses 1.2960, the euro will collapse and the dollar will rally. when that is completed, THEN the euro would go to 1.40. sounds like the gold shakeouts, actually. Looking at Doc's longterm dollar chart ( subscribe, folks), it looks like the buck will tank first - even if they are correct about the rebound.

I think currencies are like any other market. As soon as the sheep get in, it will crash.

Butterfield8;

Euro/US$ parity?

What are the names of these five anal cysts?

Different traders on FX street - will take me some time to go through their posts - I'll send it to you. this is purely technical - some ewave, some not. If the long term chart on the dollar stays symmetrical, it looks to me like we go down to 78, then up to 92. then I don't know. all I am saying is that I own and have owned a lot of foreign currencies. sat on NZD, for instance, while it went from 66 to 58 pdq. this stuff happens, nutty as it sounds.

Archived