Photo
- - - - -

B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 26

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
303 replies to this topic

#46 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:28 AM

If you are not short, this is a good place to get short! ;)

#47 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:31 AM

Short the RUT here 572.30
Stranglehold stop 573.50
Posted Image
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." --- Thomas Jefferson

#48 BeerMarket

BeerMarket

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:36 AM

geez Doc, if WND is "fascist", then what are NYT, Wash Post, et al ??

WND just has a different set of articles. Just as with the NYT, you might actually read something useful there, if you're careful to filter out the noise. For instance, there was a VERY interesting piece on WND about the MOST rev :lol: Jesse Jackson ('s criminal background :lol: ) on WND. I'd never seen squat about it on our "major media"....

mornin' all. Good trading today ! :D

mornin' dozer,
I think there is a difference. while NYT, etc, may slant articles, I think you'll find blatant lies in their articles much less often than in WND. I agree filters are required when reading any of them, but in the case of WND you can't accept anything as fact without checking other sources - even if they claim the proof exists. So even if they do have a valid point in some cases, the time spent fact checking every article you read there makes it not worth it to me. All imho but based on fact checking a number of articles there and finding blatant lies in many cases.

#49 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:41 AM

Window is now closed and that turn was against us.. Wylie E Coyote will shortly feel the effect of gravity..Patience.

#50 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:43 AM

The worst of the worst credit bubble stocks are being jammed big today
KRB COF MBI FNM FRE CFC MTG FITB
Posted Image
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." --- Thomas Jefferson

#51 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:46 AM

It is becoming more and more obvious they could care less about the dollar. shocked.
Posted Image

#52 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:49 AM

Opening now till 1/2 past the hour-it should be down-Helmets on, Buckle up! ;)

#53 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,383 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:49 AM

Right wing wacko fascist rag. The same criminal freaks who control the airwaves, Limb Laugh, Savage, M. Reagan, Liddy, North. Lying bastard Nazis.

The "liberal media" is a myth foisted on us by these pricks. Day in and day aout the same lies. The bigger the lie, the more often repeated, the more the people believe it.

I got work to do. Back to Stooltrading.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#54 depends

depends

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:57 AM

Shorting HD here.

Made good money on it yesterday.

Now it's up a bit under the 25 ma.

Tight stop if it goes up.

#55 The Mad Hungarian

The Mad Hungarian

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:59 AM

geez Doc, if WND is "fascist", then what are NYT, Wash Post, et al ??

WND just has a different set of articles.  Just as with the NYT, you might actually read something useful there, if you're careful to filter out the noise.  For instance, there was a VERY interesting piece on WND about the MOST rev :lol: Jesse Jackson ('s criminal background :lol: ) on WND.  I'd never seen squat about it on our "major media"....

mornin' all.  Good trading today ! :D

mornin' dozer,
I think there is a difference. while NYT, etc, may slant articles, I think you'll find blatant lies in their articles much less often than in WND. I agree filters are required when reading any of them, but in the case of WND you can't accept anything as fact without checking other sources - even if they claim the proof exists. So even if they do have a valid point in some cases, the time spent fact checking every article you read there makes it not worth it to me. All imho but based on fact checking a number of articles there and finding blatant lies in many cases.

BeerMarket,
Jayson Blair worked for The New York Times, not WND!
And what about that paragon of integrity, Dan Rather?

#56 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,383 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 11:01 AM

36 users on line here. Only 46 on IDS. Should be good enough for the market to go in the crapper.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#57 flockofsheeples

flockofsheeples

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 11:03 AM

Uncle Earl is back for more. Green now.

Kinda like freddy or jason...you think they're dead, but they just keep coming back. :shocked
I don't know why they call it hamburger helper...it seems to do just fine on its own-Uncle Eddie, "Family Vacation"

#58 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 11:06 AM

Here we go..one of the more reliable characteristics of a full moon is to fail at a round number and it just did at 1100. ;)

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 11:08 AM

Anyone else read that Spitzer is now focusing on record (as in music) companies and the "payola" type abuses there ? Maybe thats a profitable trade area to look at ..

#60 yellowfish

yellowfish

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 11:24 AM

Wylie E Coyote will shortly feel the effect of gravity..Patience.

Anvil is gonna smack'em in tha face!

Attached Images

• acmeanvil2.jpg

"No matter what happens, I will look back and smile" - Beardrech

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart