Photo
- - - - -

B4 The Belll Frieday October 22

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
558 replies to this topic

#496 beeler

beeler

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:20 PM

How old will McCain be in 2008? 

I'm just hoping that once the junta reinstalls itself that there are enough heavyweight Republicans with integrity to call them out on what it is going on. Heavyweights like Lugar, Warner and McCain. I think there was something in the NY Times magazine to this effect last week. The Democrats are not strong enough to do anything about it.

Don't underestimate the Junior Senator from New York Doc.

Too many people, including me, despise her, to make her a serious threat to do anything. She is unelectable.

Today, yes. In the future, perhaps.

#497 longOnUranus

longOnUranus

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:21 PM

How old will McCain be in 2008? 

I'm just hoping that once the junta reinstalls itself that there are enough heavyweight Republicans with integrity to call them out on what it is going on. Heavyweights like Lugar, Warner and McCain. I think there was something in the NY Times magazine to this effect last week. The Democrats are not strong enough to do anything about it.

I flew from Austin to Dallas this afternoon, the flight took 20 minutes longer than usual (my theory) to clear the Crawford air for the Bush. A large percentage of the passengers on this flight, including myself, underwent the deluxe baggage and body search. The security people were EXTREMELY serious today.

Why he is hanging out in Crawford this close to the election beats me. Except, again (my theory)...

He doesn't want to win.

#498 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:25 PM

Well after 2 hours plus of looking at charts and Astro's methinks it is pretty straightforward for tomorrow. The intermediate trend is solidly down and everyone is expecting a bounce and if we get one I don't expect much maybe 15-20 Spoo points-but as my Pal TE says we are back at the edge of the cliff and I think if we break 1090 the markets will implode and that is the way I lean tonite. There is still way to much complacency still way too much oil will crater, the $ will rally and Gold will crap talk. Reality on Oil-demand outstrips supply, on the $ I posted the article Friday that Putin had pulled the plug on supporting the $ another poster, posted another article today also noting the same and just above another article from Japan says we will support but not to any major extent and the futures show the $ getting whacked as we speak. On Gold it keeps chugging along the middle of its uptrend channel defying all the nay-sayers. The Astro's are not supportive of the markets this week or next and look particularily ugly around the open tomorrow. At the mo both spoo's and nazy are below fair value. ;)

#499 dozer

dozer

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:33 PM

wow....great, wide-ranging, discussion this weekend...here and on M2M.

Doc, Hilary "unelectable" ??
gawd...I woulda said that about dubya !! :D

Don't get too sanguine! They can propagandize to make -anything- happen.

She frightens me just as much as the current cabal. Hitler's Daughter, personified.

McCain: one of the elite, bet on it.

It's my firm belief that Kerry/dems are the same crew and will further the same trends which have been in place a LOT longer than dubya's been around. The groundwork for Patriot act etc was laid down in the -Clinton- admin; and I hope I don't need to remind anyone here of the hundred american women and children INCINERATED ALIVE under the Clintons.

It goes back a long ways....Bush-1, Reagan, Carter.....they ALL pushed the trend of more gov, nastier gov, more inflation, etc. ad nauseum. Take it back to 1913, or back to Lincoln. Basically, back to day-1, when you think about it! As soon as the republic was born, the elite were at work against what it stands for.

Anyway, think about this: If Kerry gets in this year, we're stuck with him for 4 years, and even the -dems- think he sucks. But if dubya gets back in, mightn't he be impeached? There are some criminal indictments coming out in regard to the Valerie Plame affair...which white-house was in the middle of. These indictments seem to be opening other cans of filth... Who would replace dubya/cheney? I dunno...but I guarantee you it'll be yet another psychotic-elite.

Really, it just doesn't matter, I'm sorry to say. Vote for whoever you want...nothing's going to change. We'll still be in Iraq, Patriot-2 will still be passed; our property rights will continue to be smashed.

I'm not voting at all. The whole "get out the vote" thing does nothing but legitimize their rape of us. To me, the only way to take power away is to DE-legitimize them. A turnout of only -10- percent is the way to go, imho.

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:34 PM

Edited....

There is probably a higher liklihood that this bunch of bums will actually stand trial for war crimes, corruption, rackateering and treason, if true conservatives regain control of their own party. The democrats, I don't know. If they're not making louder squawking noises right now, don't think it's going to happen.

`They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it.' ....Will Rogers

#501 Hiding Bear

Hiding Bear

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:38 PM

Well after 2 hours plus of looking at charts and Astro's methinks it is pretty straightforward for tomorrow.  The intermediate trend is solidly down and everyone is expecting a bounce and if we get one I don't expect much maybe 15-20 Spoo points-but as my Pal TE  says we are back at the edge of the cliff and I think if we break 1090 the markets will implode and that is the way I lean tonite.  There is still way to much complacency still way too much oil will crater, the $ will rally and Gold will crap talk.  Reality on Oil-demand outstrips supply, on the $ I posted the article Friday that Putin had pulled the plug on supporting the $ another poster, posted another article today also noting the same and just above another article from Japan says we will support but not to any major extent and the futures show the $ getting whacked as we speak.  On Gold it keeps chugging along the middle of its uptrend channel defying all the nay-sayers.  The Astro's are not supportive of the markets this week or next and look particularily ugly around the open tomorrow.  At the mo both spoo's and nazy are below fair value.  ;)

Tanks. ;) Well I'm in the choir with you here.

Not only do I not see a quick turnaround in the US$, but the decline could accelerate - towards Doc's cmaps.

Does this look bullish?

Disclaimer: I am not trading any forex.

Attached Images

• Dollar.gif

#502 Bastiat

Bastiat

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 203 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:38 PM

Dollar warning????

Posted Image

#503 dozer

dozer

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:44 PM

ha ha! GREAT Will Rogers quote Hunter !

:D :D

#504 pistolpapa

pistolpapa

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:48 PM

A couple quotes from dozer today:

I am deeply thankful for peak-oil and the big crash; as I believe it to be the ONLY thing that can break that power. Centralized control/domination is highly energy/industry intensive. Without cheap choppers and cheap fuel; we'll stand a chance in the future...but it's going to be a brutal 20 years between now and then...

and from M to M:

Just some Sunday thoughts....and now...time to go out and gather another truckload of FREE energy...i.e. firewood

That's beautiful.

Remember Hypertiger's last treatises:

Inflation is finite, temporary and constructed of lies.

Deflation in infinite, eternal and constructed of Truth.

Pistol's extension of Hypertiger's treatises:

Inflation is man-made and at its apex, everything is expensive.

Deflation is natural and at its nadir, everything is free.
(Birds do not pay for their food and dozer need not pay for his firewood.)

Even though we are humans, we are still of the Earth.
When we venture too far away into the realm of inflation (lies), She pulls us back with whatever force and at whatever time She needs.

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:56 PM

Still early ..but overseas... Gold up $3.90, Silver up .08, Plat up $3.

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:58 PM

ha ha! GREAT Will Rogers quote Hunter !

:D :D

True only if our justice system is intact and functioning as it is supposed to function.

We shall see.

Kinda like relying in your compass after a visit to the compass-rose and without
a proper test prior to an extended voyage. Yikes! Where are we and your sextant
only tells you a LAN to plot and the chronometer...well lets not go there. :blink:

#507 Hiding Bear

Hiding Bear

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:05 PM

The famous physicist, Stephan Hawking, says the natural course of the universe is inflation and expansion - and he even sites the hyperinflation of Weimar Germany as a natural outcome of human life.

Well even he has been known to reconsider some of his own theories, and I don't specifically know if his new thoeries nullify the comments above. Even though I metioned here six weeks or so ago that the money supply would start tailing off towards the end of October, I still envision at least one if not many more attempts by the Fed to expand the money supply before the final "big bang" of the exploding credit bubble is heard.

Hopefully we will get a day or week warning before the hyperdeflationary crash of HT has arrived. A big hint would be a very rapidly falling stock market.

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:23 PM

FWIW.. Gold up $4.90 now

#509 flockofsheeples

flockofsheeples

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:25 PM

gold, silbah, tbones sporting sunday night wood. :D
I don't know why they call it hamburger helper...it seems to do just fine on its own-Uncle Eddie, "Family Vacation"

#510 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:26 PM

Spoo futures just did a face plant now 3 and change below fair value, NutsDuck falling apart as well! ;)

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart