Photo
- - - - -

B4 The Bell Thursday October 7

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
284 replies to this topic

#61 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:11 AM

55.02 LOD -5.02
UB
Posted Image
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." --- Thomas Jefferson

#62 machinehead

machinehead

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,180 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:12 AM

Cousin Earl 52.90 dollah!

Bring out the cowbells Roid! :lol:

It traded to $53.00 intraday.

Remember the 'bad tick' yesterday at $52.50? It was revisited, per the old floor traders rule.

Oil Shock III is starting to bite. The Crapvision bug was changed from "Crude Oil" to "Crude Alert."

They are doing their part to "Whip Inflation Now." :lol:
"GOLD -- it's not just for misers anymore."

"Dollahs -- fire-starters for the K-wave winter." - Drano

"Three humps and a dump." - anotherone, 21 SEP 2004

"No gold was harmed in the making of this movie." - Bizarro Greenspan

[i]"Da Track. Da place where Morons bet on Animals Controlled by Criminals."
- our jickiss

#63 zensmoke

zensmoke

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:13 AM

DJ Tsy Quarles: China Should Move Faster To Flexible Forex

WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--U.S. Treasury officials are pressing China to move more quickly to a flexible exchange rate system, a shift that would allow more flexible exchange rates across Asia, U.S. Treasury Assistant Secretary of International Affairs Randal Quarles said Thursday.

"With its rapid economic growth and massive foreign exchange reserves, China is in a position to move quickly to a market-based exchange rate regime," Quarles told members of the National Association of Manufacturers, a group that has pressed the Bush Administration to take a hard line with China on the issue. U.S. manufacturers have said China's currency peg to the U.S. dollar undervalues the Chinese yuan and unfairly cheapens Chinese exports.

Dow Jones Newswires

#64 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:13 AM

I dumped the Pfizer puts for better than 3 times my money-I ain't going to let that go! Although I think it will go lower they were Octobers so not much time left!

#65 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:15 AM

NEW down 4.50 in three days
Watch this group
Cracks in the Dyke widening
Its been a long wait
Posted Image
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." --- Thomas Jefferson

#66 An Ant

An Ant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:17 AM

May be they are not going to care much about Jokes.
It's already 10K+
But Nasty must be 2k+ before debate

#67 K Wave Rider

K Wave Rider

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 29,599 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:17 AM

Trannies trying to roll after hittin a 6 handle on the hourly ADX..if they bust LOD..should get somethin' goin' our way..

#68 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:19 AM

MTG another leveraged piggy in waiting coming off a nice finger on the open
Posted Image

#69 EasyAl

EasyAl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts

Remember the 'bad tick' yesterday at $52.50? It was revisited, per the old floor traders rule.

Oil Shock III is starting to bite. The Crapvision bug was changed from "Crude Oil" to "Crude Alert."

I thought Stephen Roach said that reccession will arrive in 2005 if oil stay at $50 for more than three months.

#70 Yaryman

Yaryman

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

JUst noticed the debate is Friday p.m.    Hmm  Alex I will take non farm payrolls for + 700,000

Alex, I will take non farm payrolls for + 7,000,000.

If you are going to lie, why not make it a whopper.

That no inflation lie has worked pretty well so far.

#71 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:21 AM

Funny you should mention bad ticks- when I turned on my machine this AM around 7, QQQ was quoted -.55 at 36.13 for about 5 mins on IB before it returned to current levels. 36.13 is fib support and just above yday's 36.11 low. Portentious, I suspect.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#72 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:21 AM

There goes my IVAN- Blast offf into the wild blue yonder! ;) Told you Ol Bob doesn't lose- ever!

#73 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:23 AM

They are trying to get all to take the eye off the ball by painting the BKX
Hiding in the BKX
Brilliant
Posted Image

#74 zensmoke

zensmoke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:25 AM

*DJ "No End In Sight" To Norway Oil Strike -Chief Negotiator

#75 Lock Limit Down

Lock Limit Down

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:26 AM

brokers also weak
Posted Image

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart