B4 The Bell Moonday September 27

Hiding Bear

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even though the mkt is down, qtr end still looms large over the mkt. Fido, et all still trying to keep the homebuilders and some other "winners" well bid. Hey fido? How you all doing with your outsized postion in ibc? How come that question never gets asked on bubblevision?

New Home Sales up 9.4%

Expected 1 and change

Wonder how this number is calculated.

hard to believe but what election year government number is?

If these numbers are accurate, these buyers are primarily speculators in the quick-flip game with no money down and the inclination to walk away from these deals once the top is confirmed and the greater fool theory has run its course...any day now. This action - once set in revers mode, will cause a monumental and rapid collapse...contrary to conventional wisdom.

plunger,

is a $1,000 reservation booked as sale? my buddies are putting deposits on 5 places in a resort - if they dont appreciate, they may buy one - if the decline in value, they walk. total speculation/gambling.

Guest libertas
is a $1,000 reservation booked as sale? my buddies are putting deposits on 5 places in a resort - if they dont appreciate, they may buy one - if the decline in value, they walk. total speculation/gambling.

So the builder is selling calls for $1,000. Tells you what he thinks, doesn't it?

There is no inflation coming your way.

The price of the raw commodity is the tiniest portion of the expense involved in its manufacture, except maybe for oil.

So... prices would have to go a LOT higher to have any significant effect on prices paid by the consumer, or to be a big part of inflation figures.

Not that I don't love to see these kind of price movements since 95% of my trading is in commodes only.

New Home Sales up 9.4%

Expected 1 and change

Wonder how this number is calculated.

hard to believe but what election year government number is?

If these numbers are accurate, these buyers are primarily speculators in the quick-flip game with no money down and the inclination to walk away from these deals once the top is confirmed and the greater fool theory has run its course...any day now. This action - once set in revers mode, will cause a monumental and rapid collapse...contrary to conventional wisdom.

plunger,

I don't know the answer to that, but since the Government, The SGEs, The Fed, The Homebuilders, Home Improvement, Labor Department, Banks & Mortgage Lenders, Auto Manufacturers, Restaurant Sector, Retail, etc. all have the same goal...keeping the housing bubble moving ever higher through any means possible...there is literally nobody to prevent the numbers from being massaged/inflated to the greatest extent possible. The powers that be are encouraging the deception and collusion. If you are looking for a conspiracy to deceive...this is it.

The SEC has been given the word to keep their nose out of the housing sector and let the false forecasts and inflated numbers rise exponentially. The whole world economy depends on it.

Archived