The Publicists And The Handlers

the problem with all this chart reading is that one day we will have an event that will destroy the markets and it won't look back.the charts are a great guide,but there is news out there that will be too devistating for the markets to deal with eventually.

stocks moving 20-30% in a few days is not what a bull market is made of.eventually investors will pay a much bigger price.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"... some dwarf from Circus De Soleil could take his locker and he could be thumbing down the road to Barstow in no time" - Budda

Priceless.

The quality of writing here is phenomenal. I find it ironic that a banner ad here offers 24/7 access to a lawyer for "the cost of a cup of coffee every day"; one can get 24/7 access to Stool for less than the cost of a phone call to that lawyer daily. And why settle with talking to some low-life POS, when you can have the real thing itself!

Mark,

Besides your post and some others, the thing that made me feel a little better about my trade was what you just mentioned, how low the volume got in the afternoon. After one o'clock or so it was like watching paint dry. This has been a pattern for days now. The number of IDS afternoon board pages was half of the morning board's and posters were starting to get into the jockular posting that usually occurs when it's slow. I don't like the way da boyz gamed me in a bit early but, that is all it is a bit early.

i wish i got payed a third of what any of those guru's got payed for being wrong. I was up 10.5% last year. :wink2: without shorting no less (clients)

http://www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/R.Kno...cci/fibnat.html

I posted this link on fibonacci numbers in nature on LOB for discussion there.

Great work man. That is truly remarkable. B)

I hope they are kissing your feet (feat).

Sheesh, bummer @#$% I saw the footsie drop out of the sky along with US futures and thought here we goooooo... and it did for a bit. The ole drop & pop.. The DOW tried to hold above 8800 and failed so that is still a strong resistance area. Looks like it's planning another assault though. With OE week coming up gonna be all over the shop but I'm expecting regular doses of bad news from here on. Aussie market in similar predicament, just can't seem to muster the necessary oomph to break through overhead resistance. The big boys turned out yesterday, first showing since before the hols and they appeared to be unloading so I take that as a bearish sign..

End-I agree that one try today at 931 got repelled fast-I think without the SPX games this morning it would have dropped like a stone but they got it together as someone alluded to earlier. An earlier poster spoke about the downgrade on Fleet Boston-well they better get ready for another one. The ottawa Senators in the NHL-are in chapter 11-chief creditors Fleet Boston and the CIBC. Trade Safe!

The idea that the Fed is responsible for what has gone on in the market the last few days is just silly. True, the Fed was pumping maniacally in December but it has been aggessively draining funds from the system since January 2. This is about seasonal fund flows. See the Feed chart in tonights Anals, to be posted around 8 PM ET.

Wow another ass kicking week at work, and to think I made more on two option plays that I spent about 20 minutes on ...only in America... I can only imagine the fat profits the boyz make daily ..it just aint right...Anyhow havent "scared " out of my positions yet..this pos is headed DOWN...internals suck still short 5000 MXIM at 38, 5000 C at 36 and LONG 10 MAR 950 puts ...will be looking to pick up another set of puts early Monday...TRADE SAFE... doubt we see 947, me thinks straight down beginning early Monday...HANG MAN IS COMMING

Crooked

Thanks. I find that interesting that you say there is little inventory for sale at a reasonable price.

We have vultures circling here on the east coast too. But so far everyone thinks their properties are still valuable and so they don't entertain any lowball offers

However I have noticed that unlike last year, properties remain "for sale" for a very long time nowadays

B4,

IMHO, when futures close below cash multiple days in a row, that is unfortunatly bullish. That is something I watch myself. I am watching for a bvreak of 931 Monday, If we don't get it Those 950's should bring 20k per. :wink2:

Archived