B4 the Bell, Humpday Sept. 1, 2004

Guest yobob1

TE - please hang around - I enjoy your insight. Certainly there are differences of opinion, and some grumpy things have been said tonight, but at least give it a bit of time before deciding to leave. I find that a day with jamming, then watching Republicans on TV predisposes me to a nasty mood.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TE,

Just step back for a day or so,you are one of the most generous people on this site,I appreciate the plentiful advice you freely give,you have made and saved me money on numerous occasions.

I said that I felt depressed for the first time in years from Sunday thru to today,so maybe I sensed something was up...sure seems like a crazy and surreal time considering how so many stoolies have behaved this week...really strange,maybe something to do with the astro stuff people talk about....seems to be very tough week for bears...we need to hold it together otherwise we will be the ones who are slaughtered...

tough times never last,tough people do...

cmon bears ,hang tough...

Sherlock,

Anything in my sign that says I am making a mistake by leaving or is it a good thing?

TE, my dear sensitive friend, I am already looking at your chart.

Meanwhile, I offer my observation:

You are feeling extremely emotional right now, and hurting.

I'm not sure if you are even clear within yourself what is upsetting you.

Its not clear to me from your posts, but it needs to be clear to you.

As the outstanding trader that you are, you know full well that it is unwise

to make important decisions when we are feeling deeply emotional.

We have gone thru a Full Moon (intense emotions) and, as Brian pointed out, we're going through some of the most ugly of Astrological transits. Further, Mercury

has been and still is RETROGRADE--mis-communications means we don't understand

each other's words, etc.

I am feeling extremely upset also. There has been a disruption in "my Stool family."

It seemed to come out of nowhere... so I have sat back all night saying nothing.

I am re-reading old posts to see what I perhaps missed, searching for what

colored people's perceptions of what was actually said, if any.

So I will say more later when I have cleared my mind and thoughts.

I have a lot to say about that article that MJ posted, which I think triggered

much of this flap. Later.

TE, write your thoughts down on paper and read them in the morning.

Tell yourself what you are upset about and why. Then make your decision

when you are emotion free. You love this place as much as any of us,

so I trust your decision will the wise one.

Sherlock

Deleated for now. I will do as My buddy sherlock suggests and We shall see.

Bearvest. If it is to be it would be number four. Not any of the other numbers you claim.

Why push me out. I do everything on this earth to stay. Why push. You have not made $ listening to me? Why push?

For my own sake, I should leave but, for the sake of the pm's I will take sherlocks advice and ponder via pencil why i chose to leave.

TE ---I am a man of few words, but this needs to be said. It would mean a lot to me if you stayed here in our community. The wisdom, insights, humor, and songs which you so generously share with us --IS important to me...And I am sure to each of us in our den.

Zen

It is natural to assume that people organize and form conspiracies along certain lines. If I blast the Mafia and outline the chilling effect they had on the investigation of organized crime through their close ties with J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI, is this technically anti-Italian? Hell no.

The End, Plunger strikes me as a person worthy of the deepest respect. He's brilliant and that intelligence is honed by obvious compassion. Commenting on the thread of criminality that has woven it's way through Israeli politics and touched mainstream American politics, is not a blanket condemnation of the Jewish people, for Heaven's sakes. As a matter of fact, I have no doubt that it will be the Jewish people in Israel who put a stop to it, eventually. The majority in Israel are the most strident critics of their own govt.

I haven't followed the recent "unpleasantness" carefully so can't comment on the Hypertiger situation or Mjkts, but Plunger being dressed down? That's an over reaction.

Tomorrow is going to be a one way day-the Astro's say it and the emotional crap going on tonite says it loud and clear. Changes are now required and they will be made. Folks on this thread have made money and learned a lot about the markets and been given a lot of latitude for FREE- and yet some want to abandon all sensitivity and bite the hand that feeds them-smarten up!

Tomorrow's astro looks more complicated than that. It could be a one way day, but the aspects don't read that way, IMO. What are you basing this on? Quite a few folks talk about astro here without mentioning what aspects they are basing their conclusions on.

Mike-you ain't going anywhere-you go, I go and neither of us want that !

I go when there's no-one left else here to annoy.

Unless the 'cane gets me this weekend.

http://babelogue.citypages.com:8080/canderson/2004/03/26

separated.jpg

How about I email Condi a letter?

How about all the people you flush...One of them might call a lawyer and put a stop to the hypocracy.

had an impulse to post something from Al- maybe it?s the hurricane, maybe ?cause I foolishly listened to the RNC on Pacifica, certainly the times, could be the cumulative effect of hanging w/ bears ;)?

Howl 1956 Allen Ginsberg (1926-1997)

II

What sphinx of cement and aluminium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination?

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!

Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!

Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgement! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!

Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!

Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovas! Moloch whose factories dream and choke in the fog! Moloch whose smokestacks and antennae crown the cities!

Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

Moloch in whom I sit lonely! Moloch in whom I dream angels! Crazy in Moloch! Cocksucker in Moloch! Lacklove and manless in Moloch!

Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky!

Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisable suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs!

They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! Pavements, trees, radios, tons! lifting the city to Heaven which exists and is everywhere about us!

Visions! omens! hallucinations! miracles! ecstacies! gone down the American river!

Dreams! adorations! illuminations! religions! the whole boatload of sensitive bullshit!

Breakthroughs! over the river! flips and crucifixions! gone down the flood! Highs! Epiphanies! Despairs! Ten years' animal screams and suicides! Minds! New loves! Mad generation! down on the rocks of Time!

Real holy laughter in the river! They saw it all! the wild eyes! the holy yells! They bade farewell! They jumped off the roof! to solitude! waving! carrying flowers! Down to the river! into the street!

sherlock_online Posted: Sep 2 2004, 12:02 AM

?, write your thoughts down on paper and read them in the morning.

Tell yourself what you are upset about and why. Then make your decision

when you are emotion free. ?

Great advice. Often wish I would have followed it ?

I used to play with the I Ching/ hexagrams (Chinese method of divination). One tradition for working with hexagrams to find an answer to a question/ solution to a dilemma is to try to reduce the question to 3 words or less. This usually requires considerable mental effort & focus. By the time one has done that, the answer becomes very clear, without having to consult the oracle.

What were you afraid of? Warning me to stop taking about the Zionist Neocons?

It's over. You and Doc went too far...

Miranda:

I've abbreviated your post.

With regard to the first sentence, I suggest that you check your spelling and your thinking before you post elsewhere.

As to the second sentence, we wish you well. By the way, is it true that you wear a brown shirt?

Finally, a word of advice from this humble lawyer. Although I do not practice in the United States, Miranda rights ensure that a person suspected of an offence has the right to remain silent.

It might be something for you to consider.

Archived