B4 The Bell Weak-end Den

Moribund MoGauge

Rate Downtick No Help

Once a week Doc fills you in on the all important MoGauge , straight from the MoGauge Bankers Ass. The MoGauge reflects a major source of liquidity in the financial bubble world and is an important indicator of future market behavior, often forecasting broad market movements months in advance. Take a subscribatory and download your MoGauge RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fahrenheit 9/11

Go see the movie. It will affect both political and financial landscape.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...movies_eo/14390

"In New York City, managers at Lincoln Plaza movie theater reported that Fahrenheit 9/11's Wednesday showing broke the house record set by Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon for the biggest one-day draw, with $30,000. The movie also took in $43,000 the same day at the Loews Village 7 theater, surpassing the tally for the best single-day record set by 1997's Men in Black."

Feeling much better. Tanks for your well wishes Bri. I see the market at a crossroads at the moment. We either peaked ST or there might be one more high out there in the next week or two. I have the remainder of my calls programed to sell near 1150. I do not know if we get back there. If we get past 1151, I see a retest, at least of 1163.

Feeling much better. Tanks for your well wishes Bri. I see the market at a crossroads at the moment. We either peaked ST or there might be one more high out there in the next week or two. I have the remainder of my calls programed to sell near 1150. I do not know if we get back there. If we get past 1151, I see a retest, at least of 1163.

Glad you are feeling better TE.

Backdoor trots and feverish nights. :shocked

Read it and weep Stoolies.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d1...d108query.html|

Bill Summary & Status for the 108th Congress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW SEARCH | HOME | HELP | ABOUT STATUS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H.R.163

Title: To provide for the common defense by requiring that all young persons in the United States, including women, perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes.

Sponsor: Rep Rangel, Charles B. [NY-15] (introduced 1/7/2003) Cosponsors (13)

Related Bills: S.89

Latest Major Action: 2/3/2003 House committee/subcommittee actions. Status: Executive Comment Requested from DOD.

1/7/2003:

Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.

2/3/2003:

Executive Comment Requested from DOD.

2/3/2003:

Referred to the Subcommittee on Total Force.

Dear (George Bush Supporter),

On Thursday, the campaign launched a web video titled Kerry's Coalition of the Wild-eyed. The video featured Democrats who support John Kerry making negative and baseless attacks against the President. Interspersed in the video were segments of two ads that appeared on a website sponsored by MoveOn.org - a group campaigning for Kerry - in January.

On Friday night, John Kerry's campaign denounced our use of these ads, and called that use "disgusting."

The Kerry campaign says, "The use of Adolf Hitler by any campaign, politician or party is simply wrong."

We agree. These ads, like much of the hate-filled, angry rhetoric of Kerry's coalition of the Wild-eyed, are disgusting.

Where was John Kerry's disgust when he hired Zack Exley - the man responsible for encouraging the production of these ads as part of a MoveOn contest - to run the Kerry campaign's internet operation?

Where was John Kerry's sense of outrage when Al Gore, just yesterday afternoon, compared the Bush Administration to the Nazis saying, "The Administration works closely with a network of 'rapid response' digital Brown Shirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.'"

Where was John Kerry's anger when Al Gore in May spoke of "Bush's Gulag"?

Why has John Kerry not denounced billionaire and Democrat Party donor George Soros for comparing the Bush Administration to Nazis. Soros stated, "When I hear Bush say, 'You're either with us or against us,' it reminds me of the Germans. It conjures up memories of Nazi slogans on the walls, Der Feind Hort mit ('The enemy is listening')."

Why has Kerry not spoken out against filmmaker Michael Moore who last October compared the Patriot Act to Mein Kampf. "The Patriot Act is the first step. 'Mein Kampf' - 'Mein Kampf' was written long before Hitler came to power."

We created this web video to show the depths to which these Kerry supporters will sink to win in November.

Is this the Democratic Party of Franklin Delano Roosevelt who reassured his countrymen we have nothing to fear but fear itself?

No. This is John Kerry's Coalition of the Wild-eyed, who have nothing to offer but fear-mongering.

Sincerely,

Ken Mehlman

Campaign Manager

The clip used in the "Faces Of John Kerry's Democrat Party" and is actual footage used from Democrat-supporting, moveon.org's attacks on President Bush.

If the democrats have a problem with the use of Hitler in an ad, the democrats should not have made and used the actual ad themselves.

Clip can be seen here.

http://www.georgewbush.com/Default.aspx

;)

"Why has Kerry not spoken out against filmmaker Michael Moore who last October compared the Patriot Act to Mein Kampf. "The Patriot Act is the first step. 'Mein Kampf' - 'Mein Kampf' was written long before Hitler came to power."

And so was the Patriot Act written a long before the time arose to implement it.Nobody even bothered to read the thing--it passed instantly

into law.Timing is everything!

Guest Icky Twerp

Simply proves, yet again,

as George Wallace said,

As Jerry Rubin said,

as Ross Perot said,

as Michael Moore has said,

"THERE AIN"T A DIME"S WORTH OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DEMOCRAT AND A REPUBLICAN!"

It is not wrong to use Politics within your calculus of market trading, but it is an error, IMVHO, to trade on the basis of ideological sentiments. Once you grasp that - accept it as a basic tenet - then you are free to focus instead on the technical and fundamental (if you will excuse me for mentioning them) reasons that will drive stocks and bonds lower in value, sometime in the not-quite-foreseeable-future (or sooner?), and oil and gold and silver higher.

And in Sports

Tonya Harding knocked out in Edmonton ring

Fallen figure skater pounded by Alberta boxer, 23

EDMONTON (CP) ? Tonya Harding's new career as a boxer took a severe beating Friday, along with her face, as she was knocked out by a relatively unknown Alberta boxer.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...ol=968705899037

I guess she got Canucked upside the head, Eh?

http://home.att.net/~doctor2001/FIGHT.WAV

There is a big difference between a Hitler reference appearing on an extreme left wing website which virtually no one had heard of until now, and which immediately removed the reference from its website, and George Bush approving such a reference to his opponents under his own name. This is an act of desperation. Furthermore, Moore is right about the Patriot Act. Our civil liberties are our most precious political possession, and this administration is slowly but surely attacking them.

The reference to Brown Shirts was extreme, but Gore was speaking as a private citizen, and again, the stories of reporters being pressured by the administration are out there. This is not comparable to the use of a Hitler reference by an official campaign website. If you want to consider how far this admin will go to ruin any one who tries to tell the truth go no farther than the Plame case, and the fact that the President has highered a lawyer. Go no farther than Dick Cheney telling Patrick Leahy to go fornicate himself.

These are dangerous people. It is essential that Americans vote in overwhelming, indisputable, numbers to throw them out. Kerry is at least the lesser of two evils. My hope and belief is that he is much much better than that. If the American people do not loudly and clearly say No to the Bush administration in November, our days as a Republic of the people, by the people and for the people, are finished.

If the democrats have a problem with the use of Hitler in an ad, the democrats should not have made and used the actual ad themselves.

Now, as you all know, I am a stickler for facts. So lets get the facts straight. Moveon.org is not the Democratic Party. It is not the Kerry campaign. It is an independent left wing website. They sponsored a contest. Users were invited to submit ads. The Hitler reference was in a user submitted ad, which Moveon.org removed from its site a short time after posting.

This is not the same thing as George Bush comparing John Kerry to Hitler. There is a big big difference. The Republican Partyand the Bush campaign will stoop to virtually any depth, even under their official imprimatur. Their willingness to wallow in the mud knows no bounds.

These are not good natured pranksters. They are dangerous people. We should all be afraid.

In todays "National Post"..there is a long article by Baghdad Bureau Chief Mathew Fisher and Sheldon Alberts on what it is exactly-Shrub is handing off to the Iraqui's..The Headline kinda says it all.... "Iraq to get Handover of Chaos"...Iraq will be reborn on Wednesday in an atmosphere of violence, chaos and complete uncertainty. More than 60 weeks after U.S. Military forces liberated the Capital, Baghdad, the security situation is so dire that no major highways in the Country are considered secure. Insurgents confront Coalition forces and Iraq's nascent Army and Police in every part of Iraq. Viscious, historic enmities between Arabs and Kurds and sunnis and Shia are resurfacing. Large parts of Baghdad remain virtual no-go zones." Fisher who has been there from Day one says this the Worst it has been....."As her girlfriends held up a sign in Arabic that read "please bring Saadam back" Ms. Faoud added "Of course Saadam was not a good man. Our economy was bad and he oppressed us. But we had security and stability"...Later in the article a comment by Neo-con Wolfowitz to Congress this week "I guess I'm saying a little patience wouldn't be bad. It will not be our model of a perfect democracy ..lets be clear about that but it will be a developing, emerging democracy. Mr. Wolfowitz said he hopes 5 years from now Iraq will have put down the terrorist insurgency. It doesn't mean that Terrorism will be gone...but it will be a functioning country".....What a freaking mess for the troops, for the Iraqui's and for the American people. Those comments by Wolfowitz are the comments of a Zealot who is also an Idiot. ;)

Archived