- - - - -

B4 the Bell Mooday June 21, 2004

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
198 replies to this topic

#31 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:18 AM

Schaeffer- in his morning letter reports the latest Investors Intelligence poll is 55.7% bulls and only 17.5% BEARS and like he says folks that is as BEARISH as it gets. ;)

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:19 AM

> 10440 DOWPIG and "holding" confirms 10800 by next week imo.

othewise I'm wrong wrong wrong

I also think this final bull phase into late 2004 will be lead by mid-large caps with the Techs struggling to keep pace.

#33 longOnUranus

longOnUranus

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:20 AM

The Matrix Mainframe Has Been Discovered

System 990N

Designed as high performance replacements for conventional intrusive flowmeters such as mag meters or venturis, the System 990N Uniflow flowmeter's highly accurate Transit-Time clamp-on technology allows permanent installations without process shut-down or cutting into existing pipes. It features a simple, low cost installation and requires minimal maintenance during use. System 990N operates successfully with virtually all liquids, and services pipes from 1/4 to 360 inches. The System 990N series includes single, dual or four-channel models and single or dual-path operation. Options include internal stripcharting and data logging.

more than a coincidence.....

BTW, all 990N refs in Google are jrmfl's...any independent substantiation?

Attached Images

• untitled.jpg

#34 Madame Wrecked Him

Madame Wrecked Him

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:26 AM

Attorney General John Ashcroft announced this morning that a threat exists to the homeland over the next two weeks. Specifically, terrorists have threatened to target gathering places, including malls and movie theaters.

:grin: :grin:

#35 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:26 AM

The Matrix Mainframe Has Been Discovered

System 990N

Designed as high performance replacements for conventional intrusive flowmeters such as mag meters or venturis, the System 990N Uniflow flowmeter's highly accurate Transit-Time clamp-on technology allows permanent installations without process shut-down or cutting into existing pipes. It features a simple, low cost installation and requires minimal maintenance during use. System 990N operates successfully with virtually all liquids, and services pipes from 1/4 to 360 inches. The System 990N series includes single, dual or four-channel models and single or dual-path operation. Options include internal stripcharting and data logging.

more than a coincidence.....

BTW, all 990N refs in Google are jrmfl's...any independent substantiation?

:lol:

No, and it's amazing how many mainstream newsletters are no covering it. I personally don't understand the big reaction.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#36 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:29 AM

Window closing- looks so far like a head fake to the upside and failure-the Pig limps on alone for awhile. The BBC acknowleges the 3 Patrol Boats were in Iranian waters. According to the map posted by BBC they were not in the Waterway but several miles up the shatt River which would put them deep in Iranian territory. So an accident is out of the question-this does not look good period!

#37 twignberries

twignberries

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:31 AM

Attorney General John Ashcroft announced this morning that a threat exists to the homeland over the next two weeks.  Specifically, terrorists have threatened to target gathering places, including malls and movie theaters.

Please tell me I'm misinterpreting your smilies. Are you happy with the threat? Dead innocent men, women, and children = profitable shorts?
When the last living thing has died on account of us, how poetical it would be if Earth could say, in a voice floating up perhaps from the floor of the Grand Canyon, “It is done.” People did not like it here.

- Kurt Vonnegut

#38 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:34 AM

RE: meteroites.  Remember the meteorite that went screaming over the Pacific Northwest not too long ago?  Now I hear that the next day one went over Southern Cali which went widely unreported.  Matrix supression or just regional news data lying unconnected?

For Game 4 of the NBA series, the li'l missus & I traveled to Long Beach to watch the game on a pal's HDTV and grill up some meat and drink some beer. Grumping about what had happened with the Lakers that evening :lol: :angry: :cry: on the drive home at about 9pm, the wife & I were on the strip of the 405 between the 710 and 110 junctures, a strip of freeway (for those who know it) that is dominated by the brightly lit refinery (I think it's officially in Wilmington, but I'm not positive).

We were both bitching about Shaq when, "zoo-o-om!" "Ooh! Did you see that?!" the wife asks excitedly?

"Yup," I said. A bright green meteor streaked briefly across the sky.

Brightly enough to compete with the refinery, the yellow haze of an LA night, and the on-coming headlights of the 405.

It's the first shooting star I've ever seen during many years in Los Angeles.
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#39 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:36 AM

Attorney General John Ashcroft announced this morning that a threat exists to the homeland over the next two weeks.  Specifically, terrorists have threatened to target gathering places, including malls and movie theaters.

Please tell me I'm misinterpreting your smilies. Are you happy with the threat? Dead innocent men, women, and children = profitable shorts?

I believe it was Plunger's play on the old jingle, "Coming soon to a theatre near you."

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#40 lucid and confused

lucid and confused

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 422 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:37 AM

Maybe plunger smiles because forcasting gov't rxn has become a little too predictable

#41 The brown one

The brown one

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:42 AM

Coming soon to a theater near you...

Terror Alert:

Attorney General John Ashcroft announced this morning that a threat exists to the homeland over the next two weeks. Specifically, terrorists have threatened to target gathering places, including malls and movie theaters.

How transparent!Just in time for the release of Moore's film!

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:43 AM

I think she is being cynical about the 'obvious' nature of the threat....ie what is everyone supposed to do..keep in their homes,etc,etc

more than likely its made up imo

#43 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:45 AM

stop 1140!

#44 Madame Wrecked Him

Madame Wrecked Him

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:52 AM

I read it the same way as BO - unless I'm very much mistaken, Plunger wrote it in view of the film opening.

#45 Madame Wrecked Him

Madame Wrecked Him

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:53 AM

Dead innocent men, women, and children = profitable shorts?

Twig, I would never make a comment like that.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart