B4 the Bell Mooday June 21, 2004

Guest yobob1

linda raschkes.........compression meter is in deep compression mode..

.............which means it's forcasting a ..big ..directional move............

it does not forcast a direction............you get to make the call...............

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was the accidental or intentional?

The US and England are experts at creating 'incidents'. When Libia drew the

line across the Gulf of Cidra, violating international law and the rights of free passage.....the carrier planes from the 6th Fleet flew at high speeds AND altitude

toward that line to draw a response.

Libia sent their interceptors into a trap, for lower flying planes intercepted the interceptors and several were downed before the engagement was broken by Libia.

Attack Week?

The pressure is really on for the Federal Reserve, and as we have written many times, it's hard to bet against the monied interests. As Iraq is getting tougher on its own, too, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mi...ast/3822925.stm, the pressure on the fed is intensifying with the clocking running out. If the Fed raises rates there will be hell to pay because of all the adjustable rate mortgages that people have dug themselves into. If they don't raise, the foreign countries that have been purchasing US debt obligations in a sense at gunpoint, will see that it's a paper tiger of the worst type. So what do we expect? As much as we regret making predictions (they are invariably wrong) we'll predict that the terror threat level will be raised this week with the chances of an attack on the US homeland higher than the yellow level indicates. We expect Orange or Red prior to the rate hike. That way, if the market falls out of bed, it can be blamed on terror, not the underlying economics.

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Purdy:Don't forget that they have to act quickly this week to prevent millions going to the cinema to see Fahrenheit 9/11 :angry:

" I suspect the real rally starts next week after Opex right into July 9th-12th "

" .. we climb the wall of worry into July9-12th of the following :

June 30th - CPA handover in Iraq / Fed meeting

July 5th - Independence Holiday

REPOST from last Mon

===============

Trouble with fearless forecasting is that you gotta get it all right..looks like we topped on Thursday and not this A.M at 9:30 like I thought....

anyway here goes bears.....

With the futures & HangSeng[it tends to lead da futures n not vis-versa] situation...it looks similar to May 17th and I do not think we gap down n GO lower all day..looks like we ST topped on June 10th and from their I think we go sideways into Friday Opex..with a low today.. a higher low on Tuesday...a rally on wednesday and a huge retrace down on Thursday...with a 100% retrace up of Thursdays decline on Friday

I suspect the real rally starts next week after Opex right into July 9th-12th

we will c as I expect a major low around July 14th

I think the 11wk cycle low comes in right on time today at today's lowest low[counting from March 24th this your 55th fib day] & that we see a high[gap up] on the June 17th Bradley date with a low[gap down] on June 18th....{this is the Bradley June 22nd low + 1day}

After the above.. we climb the wall of worry of the following into July9-12th of the following :

June 30th - CPA handover in Iraq / Fed meeting

July 5th - Independence Holiday

Coming soon to a theater near you...

Terror Alert:

Attorney General John Ashcroft announced this morning that a threat exists to the homeland over the next two weeks. Specifically, terrorists have threatened to target gathering places, including malls and movie theaters.

Archived