Countdown To History

WhiteKnight_SpaceShipOne_small.jpg

www.technochitlins.com

MOJAVE, CALIFORNIA ? All is in readiness here for the first non-governmental flight to leave the Earth's atmosphere.

If weather and technology cooperate, the White Knight carrier craft is to tote the privately-built SpaceShipOne high above desert and mountain surroundings Monday morning, then cut free the craft for a rocket-powered assault on the sky.

Thousands of spectators and hundreds of journalists are flooding into this small desert community, prepared to witness firsthand the record setting event . . .

White Knight is scheduled to take off with SpaceShipOne at 9:30 AM ET, just two and a half hours from now, and I believe that at least CNN will be telecasting the event live; stay tuned for updates on this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . hf_ss1_vg_040618_01.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . www.space.com

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, I never knew Nigeria was such a wealthy country. Three more spammails this morning inviting me to handle stolen government millions from Nigeria.

Oddly enough I never got these things until I returned to Stoolville. Okay, who's sending these? 'fess up! :P

Gee, I never knew Nigeria was such a wealthy country. Three more spammails this morning inviting me to handle stolen government millions from Nigeria.

Oddly enough I never got these things until I returned to Stoolville. Okay, who's sending these? 'fess up!  :P

I get'em too Drano.Do't worry if they're only from Nigeria--I've progressed to the international level--South Africa,Zimbabwe etc :rolleyes:

Here's a euro/gold chart that makes the shorts go Au

post-3-1087823612_thumb.png

a few things:

1) hello :lol:

2) today is my birthday, i am 30 now :rolleyes:

3) from jan 2005 on you can cALL ME "Uncle Fox", my sister gets a baby B) :)

4) quite the reversal in DAX, gapped up to 4029, stayed there more or less, but in the last 2 hours kaboooom, down to 3980, there was no data, no news, just kabooooom 50 points off the high, quite unusual such a move at that time of the day.

a few things:

1) hello :lol:

2) today is my birthday, i am 30 now :rolleyes:

3) from jan 2005 on you can cALL ME "Uncle Fox", my sister gets a baby B) :)

4) quite the reversal in DAX, gapped up to 4029, stayed there more or less, but in the last 2 hours kaboooom, down to 3980, there was no data, no news, just kabooooom 50 points off the high, quite unusual such a move at that time of the day.

fxfox,

Schone Geburtstag! :D

Heute ist mein Sohn's Geburtstag, er ist zwanzig jahre alt.

Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlect! :lol:

Archived