Photo
- - - - -

Up And Away?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
183 replies to this topic

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:27 PM

Crapvision is hammering the tax cut, no dividend tax and DOUBLE the expected economic stimulus stories every five minutes. Happy days are here again!! Those in charge are again using the market as an applause sign. It's flashing - Let The Good Times Roll! If is doesn't head south tomorrow then I'd say Wed. for sure. This is just too contrived for me.

#17 mjkst27

mjkst27

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,012 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:27 PM

Volume not as heavy as I would have expected today, now that the boyzes is back in town (the boys are back...the boys are back...guitar riff)

#18 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:28 PM

Hey Kids, what time is it?

http://www.deathclock.com/
:shocked
Of course I'm caustic!

#19 HardAssets

HardAssets

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:28 PM

Bush stimulus plan comes out tomorrow and the way he works - he asks for his best possible scenario and then has people negotiate to reduce more reasonable terms. That said, I would not be surprised to see some positive surprises, like many more tax cuts than we could have conceived, which will give that one last thrust push up tomorrow for the market. - SPX 970 by Wednesday. You heard it here first. Than down we go. Short covering rally of the century.

#20 Metamucil

Metamucil

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:30 PM

Deja Vu. March Madness 02. Think it will top in a similar manner?

Hey, Mark...where are you? This groping is fun :P

Indeed, I remember 2 painful weekly candles...and the summation faked, too..... I had a huge short position, but ignored all noise, because I was moving cross country.
The profits were subsequently enormous.

Therefore, moving is good :P

I saw your post re: BBH last night. It is looking 'almost ready' for more slapping around. I got nice Xmas candy from that turd....been short since $150...and am looking to add more on the intraday signal. Big biodrech conference in SF; they are all in a world of hurt....as they should be, until they learn to grow up and become more clinically useful. 90% will be gone, when this is all said and done. Darwin deluxe....then a bull.........

hourly

monthly; nice, eh?

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"____George W. Bush, 7/29/2000

#21 Rockhead

Rockhead

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:32 PM

Hey Kids, what time is it?

http://www.deathclock.com/
:shocked

Great....Monday, May 14, 2018 I expire!

Wait a minute...I just did it two more times and got two more answers. Now I die on Saturday, April 30, 2011.

If I keep trying, maybe I expire today!

#22 Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:32 PM

Ohmagawd!

I think I just saw a downtick!

At fURst I thought you were just hallucinating from the meds you took this morning to calm yourself down, but then -- could it be -- I think I saw one too!!! (Course mine was fURm a little higher than yours was! LOL!) :grin:
The moment you stop and analyze what "should" be happening, instead of what "is" happening,
is the moment you have to hand your money to the next trader - Blackbelt
Call me kinky, but I pay to see Doc's Anals!

#23 FeedFool

FeedFool

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,475 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:33 PM

My bum Chart

Attached Images

• ibm.gif

#24 Guest_soup1_*

Guest_soup1_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:34 PM

daily cumulative tick should be on pace for a near record, everybody and their brother long, what part of Bush's stimulus plan is NOT priced into the mkt at present levels?

#25 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Tanks, Drano! I needed that.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#26 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,487 posts

Q's pushing top of channel still. Time to either pull back, or accelerate up.

Posted Image

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#27 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,487 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:36 PM

Refresh that chart. The upload wasn't finished.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#28 PileDriver

PileDriver

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,448 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:36 PM

Come on SiG, where are you? I know you're watching. Is this bringing a tear to your eye? Targets very near hit. So soon though!? :lol:

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:37 PM

CBOE Intra-day Put/Call

Attached Images

• index01061230.gif

#30 EasyAl

EasyAl

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 06 January 2003 - 02:38 PM

Ohmagawd!

I think I just saw a downtick!

You mean in HUI index ?

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart