Photo
- - - - -

B4 The Bell, Frieday June 4

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
172 replies to this topic

#166 Captain's Log

Captain's Log

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:25 PM

Gonna start the weak- end thread with some Gallows pole by Zep.

Hey Edge, Have you ever seen or heard of Dread Zeppelin ? They do reggea versions of Led Zeppelin with a singer who looks like Elvis.

One of the funniest bands I've ever seen. Music is excellent where Robert Plant is a fan. They do an excellent version of "Immigrant song".

#167 The End

The End

Anything is possible!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,101 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:29 PM

Hey Edge, Have you ever seen or heard of Dread Zeppelin ? They do reggea versions of Led Zeppelin with a singer who looks like Elvis.

One of the funniest bands I've ever seen. Music is excellent where Robert Plant is a fan. They do an excellent version of "Immigrant song".

Edge? Is that my new nick name. I like it. B) I feel like when I trade I am on the edge of a cliff every time.
NONE of what I type, should be taken as financial advice.

And when you loose control, you'll reap the harvest that you've sown
And as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and turns to stone
And it's too late to loose the weight you used to need to throw around
So have a good drown, as you go down, alone
Dragged down by the stone.

--Waters

#168 The End

The End

Anything is possible!

• Moderators
  • 10,101 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:30 PM

Weak-end thread now open.

http://www.capitalst...?showtopic=5696
NONE of what I type, should be taken as financial advice.

And when you loose control, you'll reap the harvest that you've sown
And as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and turns to stone
And it's too late to loose the weight you used to need to throw around
So have a good drown, as you go down, alone
Dragged down by the stone.

--Waters

#169 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:31 PM

never mind. meant to post on gold board.
Of course I'm caustic!

#170 Captain's Log

Captain's Log

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:35 PM

Edge? Is that my new nick name. I like it. B) I feel like when I trade I am on the edge of a cliff every time.

End - T'was a musical freudian slip. Must have thinking U2.

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:40 PM

Full court Bush Campaign media blitz.

Cheney Interview tonight with Kudlow was scheduled to coincide with this day and these jobs numbers. This interview is ABOUT JOBS AND THE ECONOMY.

These jobs numbers are a total lie. They are created from thin air to match targets that are set by Greenspan to engineer the required recovery...on schedule. That this endeavor happens to dovetail nicely with the needs of the Bush administration is a happy coincidence.

Don't you just wonder where the people are on the inside who know how this is all being done? Are they all going to remain silent? Are they all fans of Bush?

If they are willing to lie about WMD to go to war, do you really think they'd be any less willing to compel the FED and the rest of the economics team to lie about jobs growth...in order to create jobs growth...and get Bush re-elected?

Home construction is manufacturing?

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:50 PM

Full court Bush Campaign media blitz.

Cheney Interview tonight with Kudlow was scheduled to coincide with this day and these jobs numbers. This interview is ABOUT JOBS AND THE ECONOMY.

These jobs numbers are a total lie. They are created from thin air to match targets that are set by Greenspan to engineer the required recovery...on schedule. That this endeavor happens to dovetail nicely with the needs of the Bush administration is a happy coincidence.

Don't you just wonder where the people are on the inside who know how this is all being done? Are they all going to remain silent? Are they all fans of Bush?

If they are willing to lie about WMD to go to war, do you really think they'd be any less willing to compel the FED and the rest of the economics team to lie about jobs growth...in order to create jobs growth...and get Bush re-elected?

Home construction is manufacturing?

The hardcore bushman fanatics believe that the end justifies the means. In their own twisted minds, minds twisted by the propagandists, they are patriots defending America from evil-doing leftists. Telling a few lies is nothing. You give them a little more power, and they will be supporting burning the Constitution in the best interests of the country.

#173 beardrech

beardrech

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 12:19 AM

Brewery battles continue.........

Coors (NYSE: RKY) goes European, beer's real story is playing itself out in the world's largest market -- China.

rivalry between beer's top dog, Anheuser-Busch (NYSE: BUD), and No. 2, SABMiller, is building to a fever pitch

:o

Nothing will conquor the all mights carbo-lite Ghengiz Kong,brunette champion of the breakfast tables of the Mandinarate--a beer that makes orange juice a worthless challenger.
Early in the morning--a real he man in china firing up his boiler in order to charge into a %9.5 per annum growing economy doesn't hesitate to grab a Kong in one hand and a Bratwurst in the other--the cry of the ironworkers all over Guandung --
"When in doubt I cant go wrong;
give me what i need and crave;
and i dont mean a Burma Shave,
When in doubt I cant be wrong
if hands are filled
with Juicy Brat and Ghengiz Kong

beardrech :ph34r: :cry: Thus far over six hundred thousand million billion of these sold this year alone--Like a poke in the eye eh McDonald????

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart