Monday 5/24/04

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be happy and keep buying.

No need for Americans to have jobs.

8:27am 05/24/04  Alcoa in deal to build $1B smelter in Trinidad By Michael Baron

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- Alcoa (AA) reached an agreement with the government of Trinidad and Tobago to build an aluminum smelter with an annual capacity of at least 250,000 metric tons in Trinidad. The Pittsburgh-based Dow component expects the project to cost more than $1 billion. Alcoa will hold at least a 60 percent stake in the smelter with the government holding the remainder. Alcoa plans to take a lead role in the management and operation of the smelter, and it will have a right to 60 percent of the metal produced with the government getting the remainder. The company expects the smelter to directly employ 575 people upon completion. The stock closed Friday at $29.48, up 18 cents.

http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/newsfinder...teid=aolpf&mp=1

When was the last time an American Company gave OUR goverment 40% of production.

OUR COMPANIES are giving away OUR wealth to some other goverment.

Give me a break. 

But good news.  The CEO should get at least $20,000,000 bonus, if not $150,000,000

Private and state ownership is FASCIST. :cry:

that is not the point.

they are taking what you and I own and are just giving it away. year after year.

You are being robbed.

And do not tell me you do not own AA.

You are STILL being robbed

Data from eSignal barely loading. So maybe there is a problem.

There is not problem

This is the FOOT PRINT of the matrix.

Learn it, and learn from it

Since I have no streamer this morning,

Can not give input on what the MF's are doing, :angry:

Be happy and keep buying.

No need for Americans to have jobs.

8:27am 05/24/04?  Alcoa in deal to build $1B smelter in Trinidad By Michael Baron

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- Alcoa (AA) reached an agreement with the government of Trinidad and Tobago to build an aluminum smelter with an annual capacity of at least 250,000 metric tons in Trinidad. The Pittsburgh-based Dow component expects the project to cost more than $1 billion. Alcoa will hold at least a 60 percent stake in the smelter with the government holding the remainder. Alcoa plans to take a lead role in the management and operation of the smelter, and it will have a right to 60 percent of the metal produced with the government getting the remainder. The company expects the smelter to directly employ 575 people upon completion. The stock closed Friday at $29.48, up 18 cents.

http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/newsfinder...teid=aolpf&mp=1

When was the last time an American Company gave OUR goverment 40% of production.

OUR COMPANIES are giving away OUR wealth to some other goverment.

Give me a break.?

But good news.? The CEO should get at least $20,000,000 bonus, if not $150,000,000

Private and state ownership is FASCIST. :cry:

that is not the point.

they are taking what you and I own and are just giving it away. year after year.

You are being robbed.

And do not tell me you do not own AA.

You are STILL being robbed

Concur! But as you say they are robbing us.

And me.....WITH BOTH HANDS. :angry:

I was wondering if download times are somehow being affected by the waterlogged states. However it seems to be certain sites more than others. I'm finding Yahoo to be virtually inaccessible this morning.

Ditto re Yahoo Madame WH

bullsdemkilla Posted: May 24 2004, 09:51 AM

are we now going to enter ..."hover mode" for the next 5 hours...

No, "Hoover" mode!

Hear that sucking sound

Archived