- - - - -

Lost And Found Department

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
177 replies to this topic

#31 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:29 AM

From that article I posted: First and foremost, as Gartman wrote, "Dr. Bernanke has made it clear that the Federal Reserve Governors are painfully aware of the very severe problem that a pervasive deflation would manifest upon the US economy and the US society, and they are not prepared to allow that to happen. They will do what they must in order to alleviate deflation, including erring openly upon the side of inflation..."

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#32 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:31 AM

29 point gap up open on the COMPX to 1507, above the 200 dma, QQV +2.38 to 44.96, TRINQ .16, TICK.NQ 185.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#33 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:33 AM

I know these are wide, but smaller ones do not allow the dates to be seen - at least how I have done it. This will be my last one. Small cap explosions are the last part of mania buying imo.

Attached Images

• charts_of_interest3.gif

#34 Guest_hemroid2_*

Guest_hemroid2_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:35 AM

DOW 9k p u

#35 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:38 AM

If your charts are wider than 500 pixels, and cannot be resized without losing too much resolution, please link to them, instead of embedding in the thread. It forces users with screen width less than 1024 pixels to have to toggle back and forth.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#36 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:43 AM

Those charts are subscription only. I have permission to post on other sites. If I post another one, I'll try to make it one of the last ones on the page.

#37 HardAssets

HardAssets

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:44 AM

This borad is awfully quiet this morning. Hmmmm.

#38 Jorma

Jorma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:47 AM

I had a punch in the gut idea yesterday, suddenly. The market most thought to be headed lower? The dollar.

While I know everyone in the world is in fact long the dollar the sentiment suggested to me, in this thought, that maybe it would be the surpise going forward. A stake in our bear hearts. Hope I am just being paranoid.

War is the last great hope of the incompetent to order the unwilling to attempt the impossible.
William Eastlake 'The Bamboo Bed'

Change you can suspend your disbelief in.
Fafblog

The Treasury

could burn down

We jammin still

Full Extreme   Ultimate Rejects

#39 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:49 AM

Quiet as a funeral parlor.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#40 Rockhead

Rockhead

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:50 AM

NYSE TRIN 0.09 wonder if it can hit .01 or 0.00 today. Is that possible?

Update.....0.08, now 0.07. Amazing.

0.06!

#41 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:52 AM

Ooops.

Playing with the 5 hour cycle cmap projections. The most reasonable are 951 to 953.

Don't know if "reasonable" applies.

#42 Rockhead

Rockhead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:54 AM

NYSE TRIN .04. Incredible.

Update ....now 0.03.

Update......now .01. Is it possible? Going for 0.00. That would have to be some sort of record. Remember where you were this day!

#43 Bearman

Bearman

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,811 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:57 AM

The color of money will be changed by nx fall.

The new bull mk by then should be @ 6000

The first line is the truth!

All crashes start one way and end another........

#44 seamus

seamus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:58 AM

$6.75b o/n repos

#45 ShamPoo

ShamPoo

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:59 AM

Who said markets donít go strait up

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart