B4 The Bell, Moonday, May 17

Alexis Glick on Crapvision is on and on about the HUGE Open interest PUTS on the QQQ34 and SPX1075 [if I got that right] on the Option Market...saying earlier that they will have to be closed and of course implying..rally time !!!

Tom O'Brian along with Wolanchuck says its a forgone conclusion that we rally into option expiry..so I guess thay agree with Alexis

The I-banks are short the puts and therefore they are hedged. If we go lower they add to their hedges, putting more pressure on the market. If we go higher they remove hedges, adding more fuel to a rally. As usual derivatives add to the underlying volatility counter to popular convention.

Crapvision should remind their viewers that I-banks and borkers are in the business of collecting the commish.

Rog

You do a great service to this thread

Your posts are so appreciated

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O'Brian is telling his people not to worry as "we are building cause".."the bears will NOT get a hold of this market"......"not enough sellers..doing price down but NOT volume"......"rally from this week into next week"

Right now he is arguing with a subscriber about it.

O'Brian is telling his people not to worry as "we are building cause".."the bears will NOT get a hold of this market"......"not enough sellers..doing price down but NOT volume"......"rally from this week into next week"

Right now he is arguing with a subscriber about it.

I dont follow him but he sounds like he will be saying the same thing at Dow 5000

What will it take for POR to arrive?

PPT has arrived

MOTHER OF ALL ILLEGALLY TIMED LIES

Headlies are now stating that a Sarin Nerve Gas Bomb was discovered in Iraq...

it exploded - and no one was injured.

uh...I guess there's no evidence left either right?

UNBELIEVEABLE

Archived