Photo
- - - - -

B4 The Bell, Humpday May 12

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
253 replies to this topic

#211 NWD

NWD

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 497 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 07:53 PM

Fish- anyone who doesn't believe that UFO'S are visiting us on a regular basis is ignoring a mountain of evidence since Roswell that clearly proves they are.

Visiting us from Northrop and Lockheed-Martin is my half-educated guess. Still secret, unconventional technologies, black budget stuff.

#212 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:03 PM

Fish- anyone who doesn't believe that UFO'S are visiting us on a regular basis is ignoring a mountain of evidence since Roswell that clearly proves they are.

Visiting us from Northrop and Lockheed-Martin is my half-educated guess. Still secret, unconventional technologies, black budget stuff.

Yep. Mexico isn't that far from Roswell. And that sure gives the U.S. a good reason to ask foreign countries (read: Mexico) not to reveal photos.
Of course I'm caustic!

#213 stained jeans

stained jeans

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:10 PM

My model says short, and I'm not, for now, but my order will kick in if it doesn't last.

My model also is in SELL mode and can't give a BUY until the Spoos close below 1048. It's been in short-term "bounce' mode for a week now and nervous bears (ahem) have been trying to give us one of those every other day.

38% short and doubtful that Spoos muster enough to reach the 50-day MA...

P.S.

The 1987 price pattern was broken today. <_<

#214 depends

depends

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:19 PM

The 1987 price pattern was broken today. <_<

Thats too bad. I was looking forward (and down) to an historical
histerical event.

Still the Buy/Sell ratio today did not improve as seen
by the light blue line in the chart below. So I figure it was
all shorts covering and the next down will be bolder (like
a boulder) IMO.

Attached Images

• buysell.gif

#215 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:28 PM

Yippers Depends- note the bloom of euphoria is off the futures-they are struggling to stay above f/value. The Bully boyz who had there heads handed to them today still have to very nervous and the first hint of red will start a stampede. ;)

#216 stained jeans

stained jeans

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:32 PM

Still the Buy/Sell ratio today did not improve as seen
by the light blue line in the chart below.

What's the Buy/Sell ratio?

#217 Hypertiger

Hypertiger

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:45 PM

If debt inflationary potential is in fact weakening then it is only a matter of time until the Gang is overwelmed and will have to engineer a much lower bottom...

Without massive intervention it would have been over in 2000-2001...

The debt inflationary system only gets weaker the longer it operates...at some point we will cave in and keep going...to hell.
"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money (at the request of the consumer) we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." --Robert H. Hemphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank,1938...

#218 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:54 PM

I am a follower of the VXO the former VIX the venerable and old fear index all the others the VIXN and and QQV have been manipulated so many times they have as many fingerprints on them as J-Lo's bottom but not the VXO and to say a bull run starts at 18 on the VXO is like saying the Shrubster will bring Democracy to Iraq-I don't think so! ;)

#219 threadbare

threadbare

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:54 PM

Yellowfish-- That's an unqualified YES. As far as black budget exotic technology goes, perhaps. But to assume that we went from horse and buggy to antigravity machines, since ufo's entered the modern stage, 1947, without help is stretching credulity. It isn't an either/or phenomenon.

As far as bug eyed insectoids go, the light bodied would do best making sharp right angled turns that would kill the heavybodied. From credible reports people report interacting with creatures that seem hive minded. What interests me more than anything about alien life forms is what kind of organizational systems they live in. Human beings, I think, are at a crisis point in evolution where we too risk becoming like hive members, not relating to each other as individuals but almost as cells in a larger body. The root fear of communism was grounded in the fear of a loss of personal identity. Communism failed, but Corporatism, it's queen bee sister has won. Libertarians should be especially sensitive to this phenomenon, because it is all about free will, in so many respects. Forgive me for "droning" on.

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:55 PM

Hemmorrhage Fever In Pakistan?

PAKISTANI health officials suspect a couple and their son who died after bleeding through multiple body openings may have had Congo virus.
http://www.heraldsun...54^1702,00.html

#221 brian4

brian4

• Banned
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 08:57 PM

Futures are now narrowly above fair value but most importantly they are RED. I placed an order at the close to buy 10-June 1095 puts on a break of 1095-will I get em-we shall see!

#222 depends

depends

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 09:02 PM

What's the Buy/Sell ratio?

It's a percentage of buy sell hold recomendations in
the VectorVest system which I use as a stock picker.

If the ratio of buys to sells is above 1 then the market is robust.
Today the BSR is .19 which indicates that the market is in decline.
Butt we knew that.

Brian - I guess that others have realized that the squeeze was
pure skud (my new favorite word for a vertical rapid assention that
misses its target). Hope there is a chance to get short again! :blink:

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 09:05 PM

Stock Indexes Value Change Time
Nikkei 225 10,955.48 - 198.10 10:02

#224 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,393 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 09:15 PM

Bottom Without Buy Signals

Can It Sustain?

Your Anals are loaded. Take a subscribatory and download RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#225 Captain's Log

Captain's Log

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 09:15 PM

Stock Indexes Value Change Time
Nikkei 225 10,955.48 - 198.10 10:02

Just looked at Nikkei on Bloomberg and it was down 228. Slope looked as if it was accelerating. Holy Moly. :o

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart