B4 the Bell, Tuezleday 5404

Guest yobob1

My guess for tomorrow:

A retest of today's high at 10,400 which is a 62% retrace of the impulse down from 4/27.

That would complete the corrective wave 2 up.

3 down begins Turdsday!!!! :D

Should take us down under 10k or at least test it.

p.s. - I was right on about the last wave 3 down. Toot!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bush planning Arab TV interviews; Army probes abuse cases

By Robert Burns

Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) - The deaths of 10 prisoners and abuse of 10 more in Iraq and Afghanistan are under criminal investigation, the Army disclosed Tuesday as U.S. commanders in Baghdad announced interrogation changes and the White House reached out to the Arab world to try to blunt a widening and increasingly damaging controversy.

President Bush planned to do two 10-minute interviews with Arab television Wednesday to underscore his feelings about photographs of naked prisoners and gloating U.S. soldiers.

"This is an opprtunity for the president to speak directly to the people in Arab nations and let them know that the images that we all have seen are shameless and unacceptable," White House spokesman Scott McClellan said Tuesday night.

http://www.presstelegram.com/Stories/0,141...2127142,00.html

He could just sit in an electric chair and fry himself...This looks like it will end like the Shawshank redemption...

They hate what we stand for...

Wonder if he'll be wearing his flight suit.

My guess for tomorrow:

A retest of today's high at 10,400 which is a 62% retrace of the impulse down from 4/27.

That would complete the corrective wave 2 up.

3 down begins Thursday!!!! :D

Should take us down under 10k or at least test it.

Hi Bud,

It is very difficult to e-wave the dow. Just look at a chart since the high. The whole thing is manipulated since 6 changes have been made since. Watch the spx. It might serve you better. :)

Hi Bud,

It is very difficult to e-wave the dow. Just look at a chart since the high. The whole thing is manipulated since 6 changes have been made since. Watch the spx. It might serve you better. :)

TE,

I track my wave counts on both.... and both say the same thing right now. I don't trade using E-wave. I use cycles and cycle indicators. But waves are an easy way for me to label my charts to support my other analysis.

The abc (2) could be a B wave with the 5 the bottom of wave A of super cycle wave 4. The problem with this count is that wave 4 enters wave 1. That is not allowed. The dow is a mish,mash.

I see your response. OK. :)

post-20-1083728785.gif

TE,

E-wave discussion always gets so contentious. Hate that. :( It's not a good predictive tool, but it's great for labeling charts if you understand traditional Elliott rules.

But for the record, I was not referring to the "Big three down" that everyone talks about. I was just talking about a smaller wave 3 down.

I still expect a larger test of this year's highs this summer. See my larger count at the top of Stool waves board.

Many of you have been discussing various indicators that seem to work reasonably well in predicting potential stock declines. I have found one that works extremely well in this regard - well actually, I have only seen it once and only on this particular stock. I know this is an old chart but you may want to keep your eye out for this indicator in the days ahead. (See chart below). Any comments?

post-20-1083732553_thumb.jpg

Next important top is due on Thursday (+/- a day). Retest of the 50-day coming up.

SJ,

Excellent analysis

As you may remember..You were asking me how I got my sell on May 6th date 1-2 weeks ago.

My response was 'May Seasonality' and Sy Harding 'refined sell in May and go away scenerio'

I also notice trend changes 1-2 days after right after full moons.

Just received this from a manager in a large national Mortgage Lender...she's based in So Cal:

"It has been very hot here; beautiful but hot. Work has

slowed down so much I am hoping to make the payments and keep my job...."

Archived