B4 The Bell, PreThursday, April 28

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps if Greenspan can pull off the complete and total destruction of the global monetary system, it can all be stopped. Perhaps that is what he has had in mind all along. I can't reject that possiblity given his earlier leanings. He may be the only friend we have in a position that can achieve results.

Yes I know just the early morning ravings of a lunatic. :lol:

I love it. Hope your right about Greeny. But I like my theory that greenscum has been replaced by a CIA robot and Andrea keeps the remote control in her purse better :lol:

The RFID thing is sic, scary............ and true. :ph34r:

I think all Gold and Silver are reflecting is DEFLATION-all those folks who have lost their jobs at good wages and with bennies, are now working for much less with no bennies, they pay little or no income tax to the state or the feds which means the deficit will grow and grow and of course they will consume less and less. An example we have at the mo a Province wide Hospital Employee strike-these are orderlies, practical nurses, kitchen workers, laundry workers, security guards etc not well paid to begin with $14-$15 an hour with bennies. Our cash starved Government is asking for a 40% reduction in wages and zero benefits or we just can you all and contract the work out. Can you see the future in the race to the bottom?? I can.

Feck : I can't trade this market. My timing sucks. Thought miners were Dover Sole. I'm going to take a cash holiday for a few days until I can get comfortable with a direction.

MUSIC *** I get knocked down but I get up again, nobody can keep me down **

I am adjusting my S&P target to 1120 based on fib extensioins and strong support likely being there.

This little pause in the action is relieving an Dover Sole condition (see Osc below).

RSI was 17 on the low point. This means we are definitely revisting this level to even greater lows.

post-20-1083162742.gif

Archived