- - - - -

The Violinist

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
217 replies to this topic

#31 Cchan

Cchan

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:33 AM

great music doc on the home page, can u post a link so i can dl it?

#32 BusKow

BusKow

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:34 AM

Doc,
You've probably answered this, I hope not recently. Sorry for the memfog...

Do eSignal and/or Meta provide tools to do the cycle channels, or do you do that manually w/a drawing tool, or...?

TIA

Happy first day you stoolish traders, and good gains to all
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and and transient causes, and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, which evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations , pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

#33 Bird D Durr

Bird D Durr

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:37 AM

JP MOOGAN HALTED.....................

#34 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,386 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:37 AM

Maria, oy Maria.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#35 Jorma

Jorma

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:38 AM

Does anyone know about a trading hault on GG? My Scottrade screen shows unch. and 1000 traded

Oops, never mind

War is the last great hope of the incompetent to order the unwilling to attempt the impossible.
William Eastlake 'The Bamboo Bed'

Change you can suspend your disbelief in.
Fafblog

#36 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:40 AM

Volume's too low on JPM- looks like it hasn't opened yet. Anyone know for sure if that's a halt?

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#37 mjkst27

mjkst27

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,012 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:40 AM

Halted 5 minutes after the start of the new trading year? Expect good news........(I'm short JPM and preparing for a screw job)

#38 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,386 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:41 AM

cchan- Go to LOB. Look for the Arch remix post! Many tanks to stoolie onlinetrading for the original audio cpature, and to the brilliant, beautiful and talented PretzlLogic for the remix! That was great fun, and I look forward to more from Pretz.

Now for your listening pleasure, Doc presents Arch at The Closing Bell Get's Drilled. Let's Tighten Up!

next post. If you don't want to hear this turn your speakers off.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#39 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:42 AM

Confirmed- it's halted with news pending.

Oh boy- maybe the disaster starts now :D

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#40 mjkst27

mjkst27

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,012 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:43 AM

JPM good news = meltup day to start the year, just like last year

#41 Bird D Durr

Bird D Durr

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:44 AM

Glad I covered my JPMAE'S earlier in the week......................

But I'm still short the stock..................Probably a screw job..........

The Birdman always gets screwed................... :angry:

#42 ArdentGuy

ArdentGuy

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:45 AM

If JPM tanks it will make my year!!!! Dive, Baby Dive!

Does ANYONE have any idea why this is halted???

#43 PDoody

PDoody

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:47 AM

61% of those polled (ouch) by crapvis think 2003 will be better than 02. Complacent sheeple as usual.

#44 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,386 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:48 AM

Buskow- In both programs, the lagged portion of the cycles is drawn by both programs using offset moving averages. The projections are done manually and are based on the cmaps and judgement. Human error is involved.

#45 Jorma

Jorma

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:49 AM

Better be careful with this thing Doc. Aren't those crapvision voices protected. It isn't like they are big fans or yours.

War is the last great hope of the incompetent to order the unwilling to attempt the impossible.
William Eastlake 'The Bamboo Bed'

Change you can suspend your disbelief in.
Fafblog

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart