- - - - -

Ids 3/5/04

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
449 replies to this topic

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:22 PM

The ironic thing about Martha is that Ken Lay's probably on some golf course sipping a margurita right now....

Tell me what CEO didn't do what she did in the mania...I actually feel bad for her..

Ag

2nd that

I feel bad for her too. da boyz love sacrificing strong women. Leona and now Martha. Kenny boy must be laughing his ass off.

#407 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:23 PM

Aw, sheeet. Placed my order for 10 MSOOB @ $.10 at 14:52. The bastages filled a bunch of orders, but mine was not among them. :angry:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

How the hell do I make sure that didn't happen to me? I got a "your order filled" announcement and it is showing as one of my real-time open positions.
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:26 PM

Now what do you suppose the media will spend the weekend talking about. The terrible jobs report, or Martha?

#409 scottcardiff

scottcardiff

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:26 PM

From PrudentBear.com

New broker rating on MSO:

CELL

#410 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:27 PM

Same trick they pulled with IMCL, amazing what these guys get away with right in plain sight..

Kwave, this is exactly one of the reasons I always rant about how crooked the markets have become...what was even more shameless was crapvision had the gaul to throw up a bug on the screen when the price was skying and Barnum and Bailied it with the x'ed off boxes...

Ag
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#411 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:28 PM

I have a strange feeling Da Boyz...or somebody.....is gonna buy the carnage when it spikes down.

I'd probably want to take a quick profit on those puts with a limit order in place already for whatever a satisfactory return one might expect. I think it will be quick and spiky down and miraculously recover....so beware.

Mind you...I'm only speculating with my mind on this one....I have no positions in Martha Inc.
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#412 RockLedge

RockLedge

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Guy on crapvision saying intelligent guess is she's off.

WTFD he know?!?!?

Just ask Kenny Lay.

As long as that c-sucker lives & breathes freedom, so will any other crook out there.

If I was Martha... I'd scream bloody murder,... and that's why she'll walk away with a slap on her playtex gloves.

#413 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Bastards probably leave it halted through the weekend to burn up theta on everyone.
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#414 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:29 PM

form some thousand miles distacne i tell you:

This Martha thing is plain BS. It is only there to save the real assholes like that Enron guy and so on. Old public relations trick.
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

#415 beardrech

beardrech

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:32 PM

all points bulletin: Marthe "Antoinette" Stewart was heard to say today as her tumbril rolled across the cobble stoned streets of Mediaeval Lower Manhatten :I did not say 'Let them eat cake", rather I sad,'I'm not guilty For G*ds Sake"---

Swords were drawn by factions pro and con as MAStewart was heard screaming heavenward ,"Ah justice what crimes are committed in thy name"

Meanwhile the Markets assumed their heavenly ascent

beardrech- :ph34r: :cry: Again tears--Why?Didint she get what she deserved??
Say that to me the next time while holding your tax returns and besides next
Thanksgiving wont be worth a Sh*t without her---

I'm thinking of becoming one of those prisoner-marrying husbands that hang around theirr imprisoned spouses --filching their social security checks--in this case getting all of her secret Thanksgiving day Cranberry and Cookie recipes---

beardrech :ph34r: :cry: Why did bigamy have to go out of style--Mormon's,blast them ,had to go and ruin a good thing---Marthe! Marthe! Come back--du bist so schoen--come back ,du schoine madchen,come back I love you Marthe----

#416 Guest_bullseatshitndie_*

Guest_bullseatshitndie_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:33 PM

es volume may just set a record today. only other highest day was the mar03 bottom.

#417 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Agree, Foxie. The whole business is a terrible indication of how savage our little cesspool of a culture has become. Just like Rome.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#418 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

form some thousand miles distacne i tell you:

This Martha thing is plain BS. It is only there to save the real assholes like that Enron guy and so on. Old public relations trick

Yep...I imagine she's rubbed elbows with some pretty high profile ceo's who have done the same stuff..If I were her I'd start blowing the whistle on everyone I knew if i was going down with the ship...her career and business is over...

Ag
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#419 huey9

huey9

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:34 PM

From PrudentBear.com

New broker rating on MSO:

CELL

you win the award for line of the day.

1 share of mso stock. :D : :D :D :D

#420 5thelement

5thelement

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:35 PM

mso just tanked- $11.30 and fallinf

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart