Year End Review

Mark, you're the best! I wish I had your writing skills. I read your column every day.

NT? Yikes, I'm long their bonds still. Always thought the Canadian govt would bail them out should anything really go sour.

Gtnworse, SAFETY is all you should focus on for your Mom. This is not risk capital obviously. If you decide to go with GNMA, the Vanguard fund seems to be hedged to the max, they have shortened their avg maturity to around 3 years and avg duration to around 3 or 4. Current yield 5% which is lower than the other GNMA funds because of that. Should rates rise, they will suffer little in losses.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark:

Thank you for all the insight. It has been an interesting year for all of us. I know I have learned a lot.

It is the highlight of my day to come on over and read what you have to say. So much truth. This is why I appreciate all your hard work.

I feel very fortunate to have found this site.

Personally, I think the market is cooked. People have learned this year, their life savings are in danger with the financial experts and they could have done better on their own with a little research. I think the sheeple will pack up their tents and move on and the market will take a deep plunge.

The trickery, lies, deception, false promises, corruption, bankruptcies, misleading statements, you name it has been exposed this year and the sheeple I think have had it and there will be hell to pay for the games these guys have played. The trust has been broken and it will be years before there is any trust.

So to Mark and Doc, thank you for the masterful insight, and to all the stoolies in stoolville, Happy New Years! This is the best bunch on the web!

We will kick ass in 03 and take no prisoners.

CYA

B4,

I am no longer comfortable with feeling we get to 925. This market is soo weak that we may only get to the 50dma 900ish. Soon i will be 100% short.

Happy New Tear fellow stoolies.

Is this the best web site or what! :grin:

Mark,

Great Job. By the way, We are going down again in a big way next year,IMHO. B)

Awaiting the point of RECOGNITION.

Guest BEARDRECH

:cry: MARK AND STOOLIES A HAPPY NEW YEAR

JUST lost a 200 word screed so once again into the breech--

Not to worry--Pile has it right;its all over;i now know what it must have been like during the bubonic plague in medeaval Europ--the nervous merriment,white faced human effigies of death,pretending to conquuer his force by emulation;rosaceous pustules preliminary signs ogf the onset of financial buboes breaking out ,desparately trying to cosmeticise the insignia of their own dollarless death warrants;waltzing to La Valse ,a symphony that would have been composed by,if only he could have written music,ed Poe.

While behind them.Mr and Mrs,better known as His and her Highness ,their dancing majesties Lord and Lady Consumer,supporters of the realm of industry and finance,

can hear the roaring niagra of imploding corpsorations,the biggest consumers of them all,who used to buy enormous supplies of things like LABOR,providing the witless royal POSEURS with things like CHECKS,enabling them to feign a royal heritage,all the while being plebian puppets dressed up for the kill by their real lord and masters the puppeteersBONKERS-- and out on ther heath???

Crqawling on all fours;the princleings,terminaly mad crying out;Junior Lears in waiting;crying out--NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

bEAR DRECK :cry:

Happy New Year...

Within 18 months the realities of debt deflation will become apparent to the majority and everything that debt inflation has created and maintained for 70 odd years will start moving in reverse so fast that the "overnight" effect will take place... "They" could decide to pull the pin at any moment to "consolidate power". Compound interest is the great destroyer and enslaver of humanity and it will consume all which has been created... Wild cornered animal stage is fast approaching so don't think they will/can jam it forever. This is just a milking operation that is also most likely the last gasp...

When "they" pull the pin it will be unbelievable... THE EVENT HORIZION of the hyperdeflating black hole that will be inescapable as nothing backed by nothing implodes...

There is no escape other then going to sleep and never waking up again.

How fast will the end be? On the day chosen, all players standing at ground zero will be sucked to eternal oblivion, the market will close. When it opens again only those that didn't come in contact with the event horizon will be in a position to function.

Or it's just a soft spot...

2003 will be where the power and the majesty of the powers that be and the Owners of the Earth will assault full force the minds of mere mortals, and bring them to their knees once again as it has always been for 1,000?s of years. Again and again and again, forever and ever without end?

Everything will happen at once? That is how the Secret of Fractional Banking is kept a secret and why it will always be a secret?

It is immortal, Human beings are not?

Be very careful... Only you can save you.

Archived