Photo
- - - - -

B4 The Bell, Frieday, Jan 30

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
399 replies to this topic

#391 yellowfish

yellowfish

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 11:42 PM

I think b4 is right TOO HOT!...but it made me think of something.....

we are all here ...we see what is going on with our country..will we all say we didnt know?

at what point does one say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore"....and back it up with more than voting the other asshole out to replace the last asshole?
"No matter what happens, I will look back and smile" - Beardrech

#392 alceringa

alceringa

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 11:50 PM

:o

Attached Images

• penguin.jpg

"Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing...after they have exhausted all other possibilities."
Churchill

"You can fool some of the people all of the time."
Lincoln

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Jefferson

#393 stained jeans

stained jeans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 11:52 PM

I hate the Patriots...

#394 stained jeans

stained jeans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:02 AM

Crap I must have missed it. I came back to the puter at the half and saw your post and switched the channel, but it must have been to late.

It is too bad moveon dropped/pulled the best anti-bush ad though. Story here.

Fish,

I switched over and still didn't see it. Not sure what happened...

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:02 AM

B4 -- great new thread. Thanks for your time and effort. Keep it going.

#396 Hiding Bear

Hiding Bear

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:09 AM

B4 -- great new thread. Thanks for your time and effort. Keep it going.

Ditto that.

Jorma - If you are reading this, could you be more specific about what you are thinking concerning the budget deficit?

#397 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:31 AM

SJ, Dashley, Hb -a sincere thanks- I really hope we can hold this together-I want Sphinx back he is a good guy so too is the Doc-emotion is the most powerful human force managing it is the toughest. As kenny Rogers said "you gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em" he hit it on the head! As a former Pol I will repeat what I said before "people don't want change" even though it is the "only way out". Dean is a good example the guy is human he shows temper, he shows compassion, he probably even farts and scratches his nuts, his wife stayed home to look after their patients, but the media killed him because he was "normal" so now you will get Kerry a brave guy sure but married to the Heinz heiress how will , how can there be any empathy with joe6pk just as with bush Joe is fooked!

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:33 AM

Bird Flu Pandemic Would Drain Drug Supply
Sun Feb 1, 1:12 PM ET Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!
By DANIEL Q. HANEY, AP Medical Editor

Prescription flu drugs could provide lifesaving early protection against bird flu if the virus disastrously mutates into a worldwide pandemic, but experts warn that supplies will quickly run out unless governments stockpile the medicines.

Doctors say only one brand, Tamiflu manufactured by Roche Laboratories, Inc , is practical for large-scale stockpiling, but so far no government has bought the big amounts needed for a pandemic. For now, worldwide supplies are skimpy, because the drugs are not widely used to treat ordinary flu.

#399 NoBull

NoBull

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:40 AM

First we had the jobless recovery . . . . .

Now we have the breadless bread and circuses je ne saie quoi (whatever?)

#400 Hiding Bear

Hiding Bear

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:55 AM

Bird Flu Pandemic Would Drain Drug Supply   
Sun Feb 1, 1:12 PM ET  Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!
By DANIEL Q. HANEY, AP Medical Editor

Prescription flu drugs could provide lifesaving early protection against bird flu if the virus disastrously mutates into a worldwide pandemic, but experts warn that supplies will quickly run out unless governments stockpile the medicines.

Doctors say only one brand, Tamiflu manufactured by Roche Laboratories, Inc , is practical for large-scale stockpiling, but so far no government has bought the big amounts needed for a pandemic. For now, worldwide supplies are skimpy, because the drugs are not widely used to treat ordinary flu.

Nice avatar.

I think we will only know what to do about bird flu only after infection trend among humans, if any from a new mutated form, is around for a few weeks or so.

However it is becoming clear that many chickens will have to be removed from the food chain. This could benefit North Amercian chicken producers if it doesn't spread here. From what I've read about US producers, I wouldn't bet the flu bypassing the US - but we may get lucky.

China's Bird Flu Epidemic Spreads to a Third of the Country

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart