- - - - -

Appointment With The President

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
129 replies to this topic

#121 PileDriver

PileDriver

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,448 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 05:25 PM

still like the PCR numbers. Market trend is still innocent (downtrend intact).

#122 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,444 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 05:25 PM

Arch is a regular on CV and is always treated with greast respect, expecially by Ron Insane. These guys at least know when a guy has a great track record.

CV just presented the bull and bear argumenst for 2003. One of the bull arguments was, "The market is tired of being a bear."

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#123 phatbubble

phatbubble

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 05:41 PM

CV just presented the bull and bear argumenst for 2003. One of the bull arguments was, "The market is tired of being a bear."

jesus. that's as good as the single occurrence of 4 consecutive down years meaning that "history is on our side".
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

#124 phatbubble

phatbubble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 05:44 PM

whose avatar is it that's the yellow smilie with the round ass cheeks that walks up and down the staircase? i'd pay about a billion dollars to see somebody hack into the crapvision uplink and have that yellow ass waddle periodically across the ticker.
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

#125 PileDriver

PileDriver

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,448 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 05:49 PM

Arch is a regular on CV and is always treated with greast respect, expecially by Ron Insane. These guys at least know when a guy has a great track record.

Glad to hear that.

"Tired of being a bear" - just think of how many people are investing hard earned dollars on that one!

P.T. Barnum was right!

#126 PileDriver

PileDriver

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,448 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 05:52 PM

Phat, not sure but those anal-ysts should get this one...

Attached Images

• Buttface.gif

#127 PileDriver

PileDriver

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,448 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 05:56 PM

I gotta go and watch Arch. Later!

Attached Images

• Charlieb.jpg

#128 phatbubble

phatbubble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 06:07 PM

whooOOops. arch may be on 'later in the hour'....5:35-5:45. sorry bout that.
Quod Severis Metes

#129 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 06:23 PM

Been watching Poovision waiting for Arch. It's been months. Maria's Arsehasaroma has degenerated huge- stark raving bullish... these clowns are our best friends.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#130 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 07:06 PM

One thing, though- Ron Insane is really a breath of fresh air amid all the 'tards on their staff. He's able to complete a sentence, and seems to have integrity. Of course, I turn it on but one day per quarter or so, but nonetheless...

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart