Apology Demanded

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Closing Anals Intraday are now posted. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. ! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

Soup

Now can u see?

Bears need to go on holiday and come back when put/call is under .2 for more then two weeks.

That's what I am doing. I am too much a bear to play the bull.

So I will wait until the market starts to decline, or when the sentiment indicators which show what people actually do with the money (like the putzcall) are in record territory. I think that the sentiment indicators which show what people are saying (like the II bull/bear ratio) do not reflect what is really happening. People in the USA are bullhorning all over, but they are more cautious when it comes to their own money.

Archived