Photo

The Managed Economy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
263 replies to this topic

#256 stained jeans

stained jeans

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 01:32 AM

What sort of mileage does it get?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#257 bearvest

bearvest

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 01:47 AM

USD down, $POG up... money goes in my pocket.

Let the Games begin.
Make dust, or you'll be left in the dust of others.

#258 FauxCaster

FauxCaster

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 01:48 AM

Report From Iron Mountain

Customers who bought this book also bought:

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin (Preface) (Hardcover)

The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline by James Perloff (Paperback)

Rule By Secrecy : The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commision, the Freemasons and the Great Pyramids by Jim Marrs (Author) (Hardcover)

The Case Against the Fed by Murray Newton Rothbard (Paperback)

Who's Who of the Elite : Members of the Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, & Trilateral Commission by Robert Gaylon Ross Sr. (Paperback)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
"WE ARE BEING KEPT ALIVE by the Entropic movement of Dark Matter(Sino-Nippo-dollar purchasing of $UST)---as soon as there is a ringing sound,a sign of an clogged artriosclerotic wormhole on the emergency fiat-meter it will end--dynamic equilibrium,will have been achieved;better known as death" -- beardrech (Mar 15 2006, 01:17 AM)

"There's a good chance he was drunk or drugged. Only an idiot would jump into the bear cage." -- Belgrade Zoo Director Vuk Bojovic (August 20, 2007).

It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. -- Hitchhiker (S.A.M. 1998)

Mar 28 2003: July 2003 is the time I have identified as the low of the bear move...then the first leg of the bear is over ...many will be caught by surprise to see the market near it's all time high again within 3-4 years [2007] ..."depression" similar to 1932 doesn't come until 2010. -- blackbelt (Mar 28 2003, 10:05 PM)

#259 beardrech

beardrech

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 02:04 AM

none of it matters as to why, however it does tell us a lot about what is underneath the surface. //// Grandchildren? You have to freaking be kidding me, I will not see my kids get out of high school. Pretty sure very few will.

soup
My biological mom had three sons==eldest born 1932---I was born in 35--and youngest in 38---three of the worst years within the Great big D---she worked in a sweat shop,a loyal member of the ILGWU,under the tutelage of her Uncle who acted the Seignor and took the rights of primus noctes--namely the right of fu**ing everything that walked and was employed within his shop--and yet

I never,except for the normal torrent of tears that she suffered every once in a while, I never saw her despair==

Shhe was as dumb as a barn,but had big shiny eyes and a smile that made the smileys look like yellow picklepusses; and whose only pleasure was putting all three of her infant sons together in the same bathtub, and scrubbing them clean--

So effeminized have we become that memories of my dear old mommy make John Wayne look like a superannuated pussy

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: Mommy where are you now that i need you?

#260 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 02:53 AM

Don't know if anyone's seen this or if it's already been posted. Click here:

http://www.google.co.../zeitgeist.html

Scroll down to the hit map for "Matrix Reloaded."

Isn't that a clear head and shoulders formation?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#261 The brown one

The brown one

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 05:54 AM

Word.

Absolutely,MWH.

Give them food and games so that the don't worry their pretty little heads about what we are doing!

#262 Guest_yobob1_*

Guest_yobob1_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2004 - 08:31 AM

Customers who bought this book also bought:

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin (Preface) (Hardcover)

The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline by James Perloff (Paperback)

Rule By Secrecy : The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commision, the Freemasons and the Great Pyramids by Jim Marrs (Author) (Hardcover)

The Case Against the Fed by Murray Newton Rothbard (Paperback)

Who's Who of the Elite : Members of the Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, & Trilateral Commission by Robert Gaylon Ross Sr. (Paperback)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

My, what a convenient list of "terrorists" who bought subversive books Amazon will be able to provide to the government. One might want to shop elsewhere.

#263 T_Minus

T_Minus

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 12:48 PM

"now we only get made men" - correct. Howard Dean lost before he started.

Howard Dean is a Made Man. So was his brother. His brother was doing what Made Men do in Laos when he was killed. Howard's "donated" money came from "connections".

#264 T_Minus

T_Minus

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 12:52 PM

The "crumble" has been going on since the killing of JFK.

Wrong! The crumbling started when almost every honest, decent American looked into his heart when JFK was killed and found the easiest thing.
Oswald acted alone.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart