- - - - -

The Cellist

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
435 replies to this topic

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:31 PM

I have to ask: Silky, is that really a likeness of you, or are you actually a 40-something year old overweight balding guy like.... all the rest of us here? :D (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

You mean all you guys look like this?
Posted Image
Or just soup.

#407 Metamucil

Metamucil

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:31 PM

RUT major support 555.

Price objective 605, per P&F.
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"____George W. Bush, 7/29/2000

#408 FeedFool

FeedFool

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,475 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:33 PM

Posted Image

Doc....

Trading advice or is it for the IDS, LOB????

Edited

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:35 PM

I guess it's trading advice Feed. I see it and I go long.

#410 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:40 PM

I guess it's trading advice Feed and I'm long.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#411 anotherone

anotherone

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:44 PM

If the first day of January is down, then the year as a whole is likely to be ________.

Does anyone have the research on this?

Another old tail. Each week of Jan is a harbinger for the respective quarter of the year. Next week is week 1 of 4. Don't know if today counts for anything.
"Calista Flockhart's top is not near as significant as Maria's bottom."
--"Zapata" George Blake 8/5/2003

#412 BeerMarket

BeerMarket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:47 PM

place your bets (or better yet, don't) on RGEN - conf call monday 9 am to discuss yet to be released results on phase 3 autism trial - today's action don't look good, but it's not like this information ever gets out in advance, right? <_<

#413 wndysrf

wndysrf

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • 34,219 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:47 PM

Fumble Managers are "booking profits" on the big caps, and are now scurrying over to the Asian Girls.

No money is leaving the market.

Attached Images

• sohu.gif

PigMen Proprietary Trading Desk

The Weimar Run: Bullphoria!!!!

#414 anotherone

anotherone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:48 PM

They have to break Monday's lows before I think this anything more than the expected profit-takers waiting for the new year to lock in gains, especially with many of the heavy-hitters still on holidays. Next week will be a very interesting story indeed. I am still of the persuasion that this will be stick-saved and conform to a cycle picture I have laid out as before. The 5-day cycle bottom will be interesting as to its final price point. I still think the 13-day high will be much higher from here, and then it's over.

We just had the 13 day high so it's got to dip before it goes higher unless there's a downside up-phaze. :lol:

#415 crapax

crapax

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:48 PM

I guess it's trading advice Feed.  I see it and I go long.

:D :D :D

You're sense of humor is awesome. So is everyone else's. :lol:

#416 Silky_Xlax

Silky_Xlax

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:49 PM

I guess it's trading advice Feed. I see it and I go long.

Mousey,

go to the corner and say 10 Hail Mary's.

And for Chrissake, keep your hands on the ROSARY ...... :grin: :grin: :grin:

#417 anotherone

anotherone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

place your bets (or better yet, don't) on RGEN - conf call monday 9 am to discuss yet to be released results on phase 3 autism trial - today's action don't look good, but it's not like this information ever gets out in advance, right?  <_<

Sort of brings to mind what happened with VXGN. If it's bad news it will be sold. If it's good news it will be sold. Bag-holders wil get slaughtered by traders.

#418 wndysrf

wndysrf

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • 34,219 posts

Watch DaBoyz close it at 2004
PigMen Proprietary Trading Desk

The Weimar Run: Bullphoria!!!!

#419 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:50 PM

Mousey,

go to the corner and say 10 Hail Mary's.

And for Chrissake, keep your hands on the ROSARY ...... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Oh darn... sounds like door #2, 40-something and balding male :lol:

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#420 FeedFool

FeedFool

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,475 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:51 PM

Fumble Managers are "booking profits" on the big caps, and are now scurrying over to the Asian Girls.

No money is leaving the market.

Those Asian girls looks good with positive divergence with low volume sell off.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart