Ursus

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw, i want to apologize about my comment on the "Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde" book. I thought it was conspiracy crap, but it seems it is well researched. Could be worth a read.

But that the FED is privat owned and all the implications this brings with it, is not something we didnt know before, right?

I am definetely NOT an advocate of greed and that everyone should takes as much as he can squeeze out of the "system" just to make that clear.

Watching the relentless overnight downward US$ march, what eludes me is just who is on the other side of the $20billion/month Japanese losing effort to stop the decline?

Fundamentally and technically I can see where this is likely to head, but $20 billion in one month alone is a lot of money and the way I see it, a lot of foreign central bankers probably aren't too happy to see the impact on their countries' exports. So who is it?

TOTAL DOLLAR COLLAPSE WHILE I WRITE THIS

GBP up almost 200 pips, euro at 1.2648, CHF only few pips above 1.2300, but yen is stable, thansk to good old BoJ. :lol:

I WISH ALL STOOLIES A WONDERFULL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And crude oil at $33.00 / bbl.

The markets are moving with urgency, even during what should be a quiet period.

They are shouting a message. Take heed.

Top stories of 2004 could include "dollar crisis" and "oil crisis" as toilet paper converges asymptotically on its fair value - ZERO.

Flush twice; it's a long way to Washington.

Happy New Year to all. 2004 can't be any worse (for the bears) and we're all hopefully a little wiser. That used up my 2 sentence quota. Damn now I'm way over. Shit this just gets worse. :lol:

Doc you violated you violated your own rules. Balif! Whack his pee-pee. :lol:

It will be very very interesting to see how the bond market opens this morning.

How long can the bond whistle past the graveyard, ignoring a full blown currency crisis in the worlds reserve currency? I think the resolve of the Japanese is being stretched to the limit. Something has to give here.

Ten year bond (not yield) fukutures are up 2.1 bps currently.

And crude oil at $33.00 / bbl.

The markets are moving with urgency, even during what should be a quiet period.

They are shouting a message. Take heed.

Top stories of 2004 could include "dollar crisis" and "oil crisis" as toilet paper converges asymptotically on its fair value - ZERO.

Flush twice; it's a long way to Washington.

Machinehead:

Where can I find crude oil quotes in Europe trading or PreMarket in the U.S.??

Ino.com doesn't start quoting crude futures until 9:30am

Thanks.........

Jobless claims DOWN 15000 to 339000

Un Huh

Employment offices were closed for the holidays. But equities jumped anyway. A fullblown collapse of the world's reserve currency, and equities rally.

I'd sooner go broke trying to short these bankrupt dogs run by liars than to dong this insanity. I can't wait for the world to end.

In the week ending Dec. 27, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 339,000, a decrease of 15,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 354,000. The 4-week moving average was 355,750, a decrease of 6,500 from the previous week's revised average of 362,250.

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/news/news.asp

post-3-1072877823_thumb.gif

Archived