Soup's Nightmare

Also, if you haven't used it yet you should check out the Stoolpop thumbnail market overview window! This compact window contains the latest intraday thumbnail charts on the SPX, gold and precious metals indices from Kitco, as well as a market summary applet from Barchart.com and form boxes for detailed quotes and market statistics. The window has minimal graphics beyond the essentials, so that it uses few server and processor resources, loads quickly, and gives you the tools you need all in one convenient reduced size window. You can also toggle the window back and forth with the Wall Street Urinal, to quickly scan all the latest newsnoise headlines. The links to this window are located in the upper right of this page, in the left column, and below the thread.

Market Stats and

Thumbnail Charts

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jimi: Sorry, I must take those straws away. Of course wtf do I know.//// Bearman: agree, no reason for bulls to kick any sand in the face of the bears on this board. If I did, I apologize, as I was/am only a very frustrated wrong bear. A complete idiotic moron too boot, but I guess we really do not need to go there.

fornicate statists alphie and beeny, I have some year end cash coming my way it is going to truned into cash and gold coins. It may not be much but I will do what I can. Do I still need to make withdrawls less than 10 grand? Can I withdraw from the same bank 4 sets of $9999? 4 different times?

Guest bullseatshitndie
purdy: I am sure they are talking about all his calls of non stop bullish crap from 1999,2000,2001,2002? jdsu @100 I believe was a strong buy for that brill cream greaser.

what's total shit is these fornicate heads are sitting there w/ the biggest grin on their face as if they have been right for the last 4 years, when this is simply a 1 year wonder up market. nobody ever questions the fact they have been buying all the way down, called more bottoms than a fat ass has, said to buy certain stocks still 50% below their buy recommdation.

all i can say is, this fornicateing blows

I am not putting any new money into any of my accounts that I can trade, no additions to any futures or other brokerage accounts. Cash/gold coins only. Also until the mkt breaks 8000 on the dow I will not spend any money other than absolute neccesities. ( food/wine/kids needs/golf)

When in doubt....

advertise!

So here goes.

Free stool for stoolies, and all traders and investors.?

Free email Stoolmail.com. Choose from either @capitalstool.com, or @stoolmail.com. Up to 5 aliases and 5 mb storage.?

Free webspace for traders and investors. Build your own financial website, or have a place to save your charts. 10 mb storage. Stoolcities.com.??

what's total shit is these fornicate heads are sitting there w/ the biggest grin on their face as if they have been right for the last 4 years, when this is simply a 1 year wonder up market.  nobody ever questions the fact they have been buying all the way down, called more bottoms than a fat ass has, said to buy certain stocks still 50% below their buy recommdation.

all i can say is, this fornicateing blows

Probably the same guys that are saying precious metals stocks are overpriced, after missing the last 400% run-up.

It is quite probable that the next "event", will lead to an extended market shutdown as the Fed or other powers try to figure out who is left to buy.

Today's action was strange in that the Fed was only moderately more easy than necessary and Japan did not do much in the market (issue yen) to stop the US$ fall.

Guest bullseatshitndie
fornicate statists alphie and beeny,  I have some year end cash coming my way  it is going to truned into cash and gold coins.  It may not be much but I will do what I can.    Do I still need to make withdrawls less than 10 grand?  Can I withdraw from the same bank  4 sets of $9999?    4 different times?

i completely agree. beginning in january, i'm pulling out all my $ from the banks. i'll keep just enough in on a monthly basis to write checks in which i can't pay in cash. i'll be buying gold and silver every month. spending $ only on necessary items to live. i'll go out of my way to torch this bs economy.

also, regarding the monitoring of gold/patriot act crap, this is from the guy i buy mine from "It's hideous, but I am so low key, do no advertising, have no shop, no sign out front, and am not even in the phone book. i think i'm safe, but I'd NEVER give out any information to any government agent, other than my income as declared on tax forms."

fornicate statists alphie and beeny,  I have some year end cash coming my way  it is going to truned into cash and gold coins.  It may not be much but I will do what I can.    Do I still need to make withdrawls less than 10 grand?  Can I withdraw from the same bank  4 sets of $9999?    4 different times?

Please don't do that soup. It is now a federal crime called "structuring." Bank computers are programmed to look for repetitive withdrawals in amounts of $9,XXX.XX. If they turn in an SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) on you, they are prohibited by law from telling you.

Use a random number table, and write checks in the $5,000 to $9,000 range with all random digits ... e.g. $8,085.34. Change the thousands digit each time, and vary the number of days between withdrawals. The computers will still flag it if you don't normally withdraw that much. Financial privacy is dead.

Archived