Market Sneaks Out Side Door

No Blaze of Glory

Mad Cows Stumble Again

Your Closing Anals Intraday are now posted. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!

I will be alternating playing golf with updating the Anals throughout the weekend. Right now, I'm outta here!

FORE!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Plungy- You play? You SFL stoolies, let's do a golf outing. Must warn you. Doc is strictly a public course hacker. I have the world record for largest and most divots.... while failing to make contact with the ball. :lol:

Doc, where would the outing be ? That sounds kind of interesting. Good way for stoolies to get together.

I used to play a lot and am all over the place with my scores because I don't get out as much now. Some good rounds, some not so good.

Al Green will probably find out about it and short squeeze our golf balls.

Ag

Hey Plungy- You play? You SFL stoolies, let's do a golf outing. Must warn you. Doc is strictly a public course hacker. I have the world record for largest and most divots.... while failing to make contact with the ball. :lol:

Grip it and rip it?

Hey Doc...that sounds like a plan.

Pick a weekend for the innaugural Stoolie Beach Invitational. We'll pick the shabbiest public links, throw back some cold ones and spank whitey!

We might find some willing participants from the cold white north for a south florida visit.

We can invite Joe Kernan along and get CNBS to cover it. I vote for Maria as the beer cart girl.

Obviously - the shortest drive contest is a must.

Can we have some Al Greenspan masks made up for a group pic? A little coverage in Golf Digest seems in order.

I'll have to start to practice with my long plunger for this event.

Don't forget to wear brown!

Plunger

Best year in 17 years

http://news.ft.com/business/europe

MSCI World up 30%. The central bankers have saved the world.

JAPAN'S ECONOMY CONTINUED to recover in November

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB1072410...whats_news_asia

And next year might be even better.

re: central bankers saving the world. Great, brief, article on Prubear about yen/USD

140,000,000,000,000 Yen Can Go A Long Way

"On December, 19, 2003 the Financial Times reported that the Ministry of Finance (MOF) ?said it would raise the ceiling on the amount it could borrow for intervention ...by Y61,000bn to Y140,000bn for the year starting in April.

Let?s put 140,000 billion Yen ($1.3 trillion) in a U.S. perspective. In round numbers it is about equal to next year?s Federal budget deficit, next year?s state budget deficits (all 50 states), and next year?s current account deficit, combined...

...intervention at anything approaching this level means that the dollar / Yen exchange rate and the long-term Treasury bond rate will be whatever the MOF wants them to be. ... it also means that the U.S. Presidential election next November was decided last week in Tokyo. As long as Japan is willing to monetize unlimited American profligacy next year, there is no possibility that the U.S. economy will run out of steam before the election.

Now, one last time, try to grasp the meaning of one-hundred and forty-thousand billion Yen....You may trade with Godzilla or you may trade against Godzilla. "

The Matrix has us. The Oracle was Jimmy Jones Cramer. Neo was Maria Buttaroma. Morpheus was Bernanke with retouching by MiJack's plastic surgeon.

140,000Bn Yen is a convenient 16-bit number which, in the Matrix program, is the physical equivalent of a small Oracle cookie crumb. Such is the nature of money in the Matrix.

Buying more gold next week. At any price.

You could call it the Fumble Manager Open.

Some holes you could have a contest and the winner gets a financial book...

Hole One ... Best of Dr. Bob Irresponsible Investment Ideas

Hole Seven..Maria's Use the News that comes with a years supply of lip Collagen

Hole Eleven...Ron Insanes How to Spot the Next Bubble Even when the first One Never Blew and Massaged by the Markets

Hole Fifteen.....DOW One Million by Harry Dent

Hole Eighteen...Suze Ottoman's Joe Six Pack Survival Kit

Ag

re: central bankers saving the world. Great, brief, article on Prubear about yen/USD

140,000,000,000,000 Yen Can Go A Long Way

"On December, 19, 2003 the Financial Times reported that the Ministry of Finance (MOF) ?said it would raise the ceiling on the amount it could borrow for intervention ...by Y61,000bn to Y140,000bn for the year starting in April.

Let?s put 140,000 billion Yen ($1.3 trillion) in a U.S. perspective. In round numbers it is about equal to next year?s Federal budget deficit, next year?s state budget deficits (all 50 states), and next year?s current account deficit, combined...

...intervention at anything approaching this level means that the dollar / Yen exchange rate and the long-term Treasury bond rate will be whatever the MOF wants them to be. ... it also means that the U.S. Presidential election next November was decided last week in Tokyo. As long as Japan is willing to monetize unlimited American profligacy next year, there is no possibility that the U.S. economy will run out of steam before the election.

Now, one last time, try to grasp the meaning of one-hundred and forty-thousand billion Yen....You may trade with Godzilla or you may trade against Godzilla. "

The Matrix has us. The Oracle was Jimmy Jones Cramer. Neo was Maria Buttaroma. Morpheus was Bernanke with retouching by MiJack's plastic surgeon.

140,000Bn Yen is a convenient 16-bit number which, in the Matrix program, is the physical equivalent of a small Oracle cookie crumb. Such is the nature of money in the Matrix.

Buying more gold next week. At any price.

Symbiotic debt relationship exists between Japan and the US...Combined they equal 43% of the World gross debt product...When Japan surrendered I wonder who set up the Bank of Japan?

Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, China, Canada, India, Spain, Brazil, Netherlands, Australia, South Korea, Russia, Iran = 34% and a good portion of these nations are dependant on the US/Japan realtionship for portions of their GDP...

The next 114 Nations = 23% of GDP

the US is fueled by debt inflation...which is approaching exponential or infinite levels the "dollar" is dropping because the world is having a hard time absorbing the amounts of debt produced...more supply then demand

Japan can't do it alone it is basically the only nation directly applying support to the dollar...and they are barely treading water...

Who else can support the dollar then? Realisticly no one...Japan and the US are the top of the ponzi scheme...when the US finally starts to crumble the whole thing will hyperdeflate...implode

Civilization as it is currently understood is totally dependant on the US ability to produce debt inflation...real estate is the number 1 debt factory...and rates can only go so low to support the volume needed...soon infinite volume will be needed and rates can not drop faster and faster infinitly...

Prior to 58 it took 1 unit of debt to produce 1 unit of GDP now it takes 3...by late 2004 it will take 5-6 and after that we need infinite debt inflation...

"..............The Graffiti bombing movement began in the mid to late '60s in Philly, PA by writers CORNBREAD and COOL EARL."

DR STOOL = COOL EARL !!!!!!! :o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in college at the Temple University School of Hysteria in Investment Economics (TUSHIE) in N. Philly during those years. I remember Cool Earl and Cornbread very very well. Their work was ubiquitous, but not well appreciated.

U.S. Mad Cow Link Raised in Creutzfeldt-Jakob Cases

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;j...storyID=4047764

Janet Skarbek, an attorney and accountant from Cinnaminson, New Jersey, three years ago began investigating the possibility that mad cow disease has afflicted and killed several people in or near southern New Jersey.

Skarbek's suspicions center on the now-defunct Cherry Hill horse racetrack, where her mother worked. A colleague there, Carrie Mahan, died at age 29 of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.

Skarbek said it is unclear whether Mahan's case was naturally occurring Creutzfeldt-Jakob or the variant commonly linked with contaminated cows

Archived