5 Step Rally Process

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, please come on over to Bull'sTool and contribute, it's very lonely there--we even welcome fight starters.

Can anyone help me with a question--what does "bid size" refer to--number of bids in line? No one answered this twice posed query. Does it give an indication of buying support?

I'm still an ignorant newby but I beat the je ne sais quois out of Ivan this week so I must deserve a point or two for that.

Also, anyone know good spices for carrot soup? (Only if you have time, of course.)

whoa whoa...gruffy....that's part of his patter...it wasn't directed at you.

Dozer,

One thing that may be 'strange' about me is that I always answer, any and every, question which is asked of me. I was asked a question... I responded.

Questions are nature's way of reminding us of the things we already know.

Success!

gruff

Who needs my advice?

How about, literally, dozens of newbie traders who became too bearish and have blown out their accounts? What advice / target prices on any stk or mkt index did ye ever proffer on dis here board? Do ye even know where to find a chart image on de internet? Let alone, how to draw some lines upon said image!

Yr, obviously so clever with statistics... so I won't argue with yr 50/50 BS... try this... what is the likelihood of a 4yr downturn managing to drop below a previous 4yr low? Pls, refer to de chart for reference - not some BS "well, if dis did dat" kinda stuff.

According to yr statistics...the perecentage chance of mkt making a new high or a new low (over 200 years of history)... is 50/50...

Place yr bets!

A gentle reminder to not SHOUT AT US turns into Foxy's Rumble Food Fight. I luv it... and gotta laff!

Success!

gruff

dear gruff

as i slowly and excruciatingly take your size 12 boot out of my ass may i apologise to you if you think i intended the tagline to be anything other than self(me)referential---everyone on the board know me asa perpetual; gold shtunk and only lurk around for the intellectual content obtained herein--

i am in gold because as russel says for guys like me i dont know nothin--but somday,given enough vitamins,grade a homogenized milk and an extra 40 pounds combined with 24 more inches of height and a thousand hours of John Wane movvie viewing will eventuate in that anyone bothering me will get the living crap kicked out of them--

ingratiatingly yours beardrech

just joking gruff

Dozer,

One thing that may be 'strange' about me is that I always answer, any and every, question which is asked of me. I was asked a question... I responded.

Questions are nature's way of reminding us of the things we already know.

Success!

gruff

don't think it's strange a'tall gruff. I like that about ye.

but ya missed my point....or more accurately, I wasn't very clear.

That "i don't need advice" had NOTHING to do with your advice.

In fact, it appeared in the thread before you even posted about the upper-case.

It's something to do with ripley's "believe it or not"....came into his patter a couple days ago...and has been morphing since then of course! :lol:

hope this is clearer. I shoulda spelled it out before...sorry bout dat. :D

thans dozer

currently plugging the holes in upper body parts after getting in the way of the crossfire---

And now to sleep where i will test market my alternative to what mattress discount had to offer:a Home depot made- in- India Bed o' nails--

I'm very market orinted and targeted, and went for it, because of the Oirish lilt in it s title---nothing more

Oh yes the other reason was the free set of complementing sheets made out of kevlar

beardrech :P :P :P

Archived