Incident at Rendlesham

Tonight at 9 PM (8 Central), again at 11 and again on Tuesday, December 16 at 9 PM the Sci Fi channel presents the documentary UFO Invasion At Rendlesham.

This is the third in a series of well documented UFO incidents. Having watched the first two on Roswell (1947) and the lesser known Kecksburg (1965) that they have presented in recent months, I believe this relatively little publicized 1980 event greatly merits your attention.

I also find it intriguing that Steven Spielberg's TAKEN was aired during the same time period. Methinks there is definitely a message here. Discussion of this fascinating topic, however, should take place in another part of town, say in either Political Stool or Other Stool if anyone would care to open up a thread on this.

And Battlestar Galactica has arrived (which comes as no surprise for those of you addicted to the Sci Fi channel like I am). The four hour miniseries (hopefully the pilot for a weekly series), originally aired last Monday and Tuesday is, IMHO, spellbinding space opera at its best. It will repeat this coming Sunday starting at 7 PM and ending around 11:15 PM.

For those of you unfamiliar with the series, either the current one or the 1978 original, this excerpt from the linked article gives the essence of what it's all about:

[Executive producer and co-writer Ronald D.] Moore sat down to view the original movie-length pilot. "I watched this story of a civilization being wiped out," he recalls, "and I realized I was looking at it through very different eyes after 9/11.

"Suddenly, I could tell a story about us. What does it do to you to wake up one morning and everything you thought was safe in your world is wiped out? Some of us react badly. Some of us react nobly. We may rally 'round the flag together, for a moment. Then it becomes something else, because we're still human beings."

. . . . . . . . .progress2a.jpg

. . . . . . . . .www.lightspeedfineart.com

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Help Doc decide what to do with the barchrt.com markets applet.

Hope y'all are liking the new Wall Street Urinal. Just hit the link in the left column or below the thread for a quick and timely news update. Headlines collected from major financial infomercial sources every 15 minutes.

Help Doc decide what to do with the barchrt.com markets applet.

Hope y'all are liking the new Wall Street Urinal. Just hit the link in the left column or below the thread for a quick and timely news update. Headlines collected from major financial infomercial sources every 15 minutes.

ya know doc...

i finally joined, but i guess it takes time to process the order?

tried loggin in and it's not recognizing me yet.

morning all!

the mentals complex up nicely ahead of PPI.

London ETF for gold off to a good start:

Volume in Gold Bullion Securities, the gold-backed security investment, was quieter than the previous two sessions after its listing on the London Stock Exchange on Tuesday. GBS sold about 490,000 ounces in its first day, nearly 219,000 ounces on the second and less than 26,000 yesterday.

GBS, an initiative of the World Gold Council, has been marketed as low-cost entry for private and institutional investors to physical gold. Gold anal cysts pointed to the recent fall by gold equities as a potential negative for the gold price as equity prices tend to lead physical prices by six to nine months. The North American Gold and Silver index has dropped about 5 per cent this week.

re- jrmfl's comment. He is referring to Stooltrading.

Order processing is instantaneous, and access is immediate. You can read all of the commentary from Doc and thr other Stooltraders as it's posted. If you would like to post as well, simply register on the Stooltrading message baord, just as you did on this one. It looks and works the same, but it is not the same board package, and does require registration if you want to post. Simply choose a user name and enter your email address in the registration form, and you'll be good for posting as well as reading! No need to log in again. the board will store your user cookie on your compuker.

As always, if you need assistance just email me at [email protected]

Archived