- - - - -

Dear Dogs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
391 replies to this topic

#61 flufflander

flufflander

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 426 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 10:53 AM

I LOVE gold!

Attached Images

• goldmember.jpg

#62 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

the economy just ticked red...

sox +4.90

#63 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

jrmfl and Greg, certainly there is a 3-day cycle downphase in the works here, maybe even right now, but given the trending pattern that has already developed on my charts, the down-phase will inevitably be reversed and back off to the races for a 5-day top, then an 8-day top, and so on...and so on...ad nauseum.

Very nimble with the ol' in-out, in-out will be the order of the cycle phaseing.
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#64 Bearman

Bearman

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,811 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 10:54 AM

globalcrap just released another rosy BS #

In the real world money talks B.S. walks

BYE

#65 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2003 - 10:54 AM

jrmfl and Greg, certainly there is a 3-day cycle downphase in the works here, maybe even right now, but given the trending pattern that has already developed on my charts, the down-phase will inevitably be reversed and back off to the races for a 5-day top, then an 8-day top, and so on...and so on...ad nauseum.

Very nimble with the ol' in-out, in-out will be the order of the cycle phaseing.

could be goldie, anythings possible. just looking down while most are looking up.

this mess is tettering. imo

#66 Calculus

Calculus

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 10:58 AM

Metals looking ok so far today.

Hey what happens if there actually is a play by non-US interests to put some real stuffing into gold? Why not bid it up today and then blast it through the $400 level tomorrow and keep it there on Friday.

Then for Monday post the message

'YOUR MOVE BOYZ'?

#67 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2003 - 10:58 AM

doubt the longs stops were run just yet... uncle buck looks weak-assed for all the
counter trend analysis with buffett & soros calling a bottom, it looks primed for 88s this year.

#68 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:00 AM

Metals looking ok so far today.

Hey what happens if there actually is a play by non-US interests to put some real stuffing into gold? Why not bid it up today and then blast it through the $400 level tomorrow and keep it there on Friday.

Then for Monday post the message

'YOUR MOVE BOYZ'?

an excellent idea! one that would leave a large questions mark on the
end of a bullhorn.

#69 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:00 AM

I'm just following the shorter cycle ozzies and using Keltner bands to guide my entries and exits. Taking profits too early on most trades- but trying to avoid losses.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:02 AM

+DJ US Chicago Purch Mgmt Adj Nov Index 64.1 Vs Oct 55.0  
*DJ US Chi Pur Mgmt Nov Prices Paid Index 67.3 Vs Oct 61.5  
*DJ US Chi Pur Mgmt Nov Supplier Deliveries 53.9; Oct 49.2  
*DJ US Chi Purch Mgmt Nov Employment Index 48.5 Vs Oct 53.1  
*DJ US Chi Purch Mgmt Nov New Orders Index 73.3 Vs Oct 59.2  
*DJ Chi Purch Mgmt: Overall Index Highest Since Oct 1994  

#71 Guest_Icky Twerp_*

Guest_Icky Twerp_*
  • Guests

Well, what I am thankful for is this place where I don't feel like a loony losing his grip on reality, but rather someone with an inside tip ...

there was a sci-fi novel years ago, about time-travellers that for recreation would show up in the past to watch disasters...our minority is so tiny, and our POV so strange, we could be those time-travellers. Que No?

Out for the week. May the Anti-Matrix bless & keep all Stoolies!

IT

#72 Guest_bullseatshitndie_*

Guest_bullseatshitndie_*
  • Guests

Fri nov 21 am the Worlds largest futures co. was shut down
while the s-p was trying to tank

Lind-Waldock reopened soon as s-p was positive

No body seems to care................

bearman - i am awaiting an explanation from a friend that works at lw on what REALLY happened friday. i'll pass it on when i know.

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:03 AM

DJ DJ-BTM Business Barometer Down 0.3% In Nov 15 Week  
DJ DJ-BTM Business Barometer -2: Smoothed Index Unchanged  

#74 Calculus

Calculus

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:04 AM

Dec open interest on the gold was 63,000 as of close of business Monday. Can't wait to see what the level is for today (close of business yesterday). Whatever the case 63,000 seems very high when I can't see many brokers letting their clients (big or small) play games right up until expiration without having a load of money on deposit in case said games go wrong.

When I was a broker we used to get calls everyday (from our clearing broker, Cargill or Refco) starting about 1 week out saying you've got these positions expiring next week please cover or roll over. These calls used to multiply in number the nearer expiry came.

Remember with physical commodities the games can get nasty but with cash settled like the indexes then there's always a decent 2 way price quoted for the roll.

PS. Dec Silver OI is 25.5K - perhaps this is the main factor behind the strong cash price today?

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:04 AM

The Future of AMAT{bulls need not look}

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart