- - - - -

A Laboratory Called Skylab

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
256 replies to this topic

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 08:33 AM

. . . . . . Posted Image

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. -- Thirty years ago the United States acquired its initial experience operating a scientific workshop in orbit over Earth. Three crews of three astronauts spent much of 1973 and 1974 aboard a laboratory called Skylab, seen here in this view of the station taken during the second manned mission . . .

#2 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,383 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 08:53 AM

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#3 Slothrop

Slothrop

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:26 AM

Don't cry for me, Argentina.

It's been waiting for the moving averages to catch up, but it may be done waiting.

#4 rog

rog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:35 AM

8.2% GDP yooohooo

#5 cyclist

cyclist

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:36 AM

8.2% GDP yooohooo

Won't see a number like that again for a long time. Sell the news

#6 Tchaikofsky

Tchaikofsky

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:40 AM

GDP

The major contributors to the increase in real GDP in the third quarter were personal consumption expenditures (PCE), equipment and software, exports, and residential fixed investment. Imports, which are a subtraction in the calculation of GDP, increased.

:huh:

#7 BeerMarket

BeerMarket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:44 AM

Lehman anal cyst on Crapvision saying he expects 3% y/y growth for Christmas sales. A survey of consumers I heard earlier today said consumers expect to spend 5% less - I don't recall one of these surveys ever showing that, but I'm not sure which one was quoted or its history.

8.2% - must have been a lot of hedonistic pricing. :lol: :lol:

#8 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:46 AM

Scoping for long term energy plays to dong- any faves out there?

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#9 rog

rog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:46 AM

Won't see a number like that again for a long time. Sell the news

DAX makes a u-turn (third for today)

#10 Bird D Durr

Bird D Durr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:47 AM

Won't see a number like that again for a long time.   Sell the news

Tulips from Rome.....................

Absolutley ridiculous...........and to think they believe that interest rates don't need to rise!...........

CRIMINAL......................

#11 Bearman

Bearman

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,811 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:47 AM

GDP :lol: = pro-foma +spin

On a down note The brown one WILL BE SLOWING DOWN

I READ YOUR POSTS EVERY AM.I WILL MISS THEM :(

Tired of hearing about mk drop Bears or Bear .

One more time Tic Tic Tic

! :o ! LOB! :o !

#12 Bearbones

Bearbones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:50 AM

Scoping for long term energy plays to dong- any faves out there?

Canadian Oil Sands Trust up your way. At least 40 years of reserves with incremental profits rising sharply as prices rise.

#13 cyclist

cyclist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:52 AM

DAX makes a u-turn (third for today)

Hey Rog,

Yeah, I'm watching the DAX in realtime too. Stopped out on a few contracts in that one yesterday.

I'm waiting for a *confirmed* turn on the hourly charts before selling that one again.

#14 Dharmaeye

Dharmaeye

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:54 AM

very bearish - john hardy - saxo
http://www.saxobank.com/?id=993

#15 scottcardiff

scottcardiff

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:54 AM

Lehman anal cyst on Crapvision saying he expects 3% y/y growth for Christmas sales.  A survey of consumers I heard earlier today said consumers expect to spend 5% less - I don't recall one of these surveys ever showing that, but I'm not sure which one was quoted or its history.

8.2% - must have been a lot of hedonistic pricing.  :lol:  :lol:

Here ya' go.

Note: I'm giving my wife the edict: Spend less and contribute to the decline. :D

http://www.latimes.c...dlines-business

U.S. retail sales may fall 5% from a year ago during this holiday shopping season as consumers tighten their budgets and shop for discounts, a private survey showed.

The average American household budget for spending on gifts between the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday Thursday and the end of the year will be $455, down from $483 last year and $462 in 2001, according to a Conference Board Survey of 5,000 households. The New York research group conducted the survey this month, through Nov. 17.

The average budget for West Coast states may be $409, down from $468 a year ago, according to the survey.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart