Photo

HedgeHog Investigation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
415 replies to this topic

#61 depends

depends

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 07:59 PM

I think you guys are taking MoMoMonkey too seriously.

Ok. No problemo. He probably wont read this far anyway.
And Yahoo chatrooms are vast.

I don't think it's Pile though. The slang is similar
but not gut wrenching like Pile's. Pile's a bud. :)

Sold my bankers at the top Pile. :P Also NCN and SNH.

#62 Hypertiger

Hypertiger

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:09 PM

Friggin thing is all managed short term. Bears farting all over the news at the close sets up a typical bounce next week. Down into OE usually means up the following week. This per forensic analysis. Flush out weak hands, scare off participants, rob and mug hapless bit players than buy the bottom of the bounce. Set up technical breakdowns everywhere, get Prechter crawling back out thru the woodwork, than body slam him to the concrete when you throw the whole rigged magic act into reverse yet again. Without a Sigma 10 or some sudden revelation, any pull back at this point should be aggressively managed North for a good political close over 10,000 by the Hoods and Operators in my opinion. Happy New Year, buddha

Unless their ability to play around at this level is over...

Wait and watch...the last of the buy and hold lifesavings money ran out in 2000...now we have a majority of riverboaters with out a constant massive influx of dumb money to eat up profit taking the stock market welfare system will run into problems...

I value your opinion... But this has to end then resume going up forever or the only leg which the second half recovery into the new bull market psychological bubble is standing on will vaporize...
"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money (at the request of the consumer) we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." --Robert H. Hemphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank,1938...

#63 BigWave

BigWave

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:33 PM

Liz Ann Sonders on Frankenstein's. :lol:

#64 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:41 PM

Another tough day.

But a great buying opportunity!!!

Best time to buy was when fear is the highest!!!

Everyone is so scared! I'm buying!!!

Added more to EBAY, AMZN, and YHOO. Cramer said shorts will blown away on these three!!!

Went on margin to buy AMAT and ORCL near the end of the day. These are going to lead the big recovery!!!

The short sellers must be careful!!! You remember what happened the last time the bears got too giddy!!

Party time for the bulls on Monday!!!

I'm lovin' this market. Up 55% this year already!!

How about you guys??? Anyone else making money???

I need to find that Piledriver person, he seems to be making some good coin!!!

Get ready to rumble next week!!! The mutual fund contributions start coming in for the big 401k splash!! Big buying spree coming up!!

Waiting for some more repurchase thingys or whatever to get injected into the system.

Come on, Greenspan baby!!

Bring on Bernanke!!!

More money for the Mo-Mo Monkey!!!

hey was up you wingohockingmoyamensinged up ape! 55% up this year? I am up 55% every month you wingohockingmoyamensinged up idiot.

:lol:
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

#65 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:45 PM

Budda, Budda, budda- I agree with you that Da Boyz are lying, scheming, pricks as you always point out. But hey the diatribe about how "THEY" will always hold the market up is wearing thin. We have had many rallies and Many dec lines since the top, this rally being the longest but far, far from the strongest. It is now over Rover and by year end we will set a new year low, plus old bean if the pig men were 1/2 as strong as you post about we'd be in a new Bull wouldn't we instead we are at the edge of the chasm as we should be after the longest rally of the Bear-Trade Safe-luck with the divorcee!

#66 wndysrf

wndysrf

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • 34,219 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:45 PM

Liz Ann Sonders on Frankenstein's. :lol:

Watching Liz Ann Sonders now.

Looks like she bleached her teeth and highlighted her hair.

Now she needs to come to Newport Beach and get some breast implants, and get some lipo to suck the fat out of those huge calves....
PigMen Proprietary Trading Desk

The Weimar Run: Bullphoria!!!!

#67 brian4

brian4

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:49 PM

Wyndy-Don't most wall Street cows have Biiiig calves-Trade Safe!

#68 wndysrf

wndysrf

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • 34,219 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:53 PM

Hey Doc:

One of the Stool Pigeons called Tom O'Brien show today. Tom said Dr. Stool has been predicting a crash the last 6 months, and the Stoolie defended Doc....

Interview here (RealPlayer). About 6 minutes into the program.

http://play.rbn.com/...3.rm&proto=rtsp
PigMen Proprietary Trading Desk

The Weimar Run: Bullphoria!!!!

#69 paul-s

paul-s

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:55 PM

DBS = Eifuku = Pere Ubu = MMMonkey.

Anyone familiar with the Kurt Vonnegut short story, "Mr. Foster's Portfolio"? The story describes an archtypical anal compulsive nerd, whose life is entirely organized and conservative. But the punchline occurs when Fred Foster is found to slip out every Friday night, and performs at the local honky tonk on the piano as "Firehouse Freddy". (Well, you have to read the story to get the effect.)

I said all that to introduce my theory that mo mo monkey is really the wild side of Dr. Bontchev.

(on a site based upon scatalogical parody, I find it incredible that some of the sharpest stoolies don't always understand Shtick.)

#70 rayok

rayok

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:56 PM

Been thinking about what the mo-fo monkey said earlier.
Apparently he missed the best of all rallies - the gold rally -
and then he comes here and taunts goldmember for getting
stuck with gold shares when it was goldmember, if you remember,
who warned us that gold was due for a correction.  

The top was called Aug 9 at HUI 177. The HUI since then reached 213.88, and has only corrected to 191.68. Accurate call, or not ? :P

#71 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:58 PM

People.

May I please remind you that we do not criticize fellow stoolies. MoMoMonkey is a toolie.....

For now. (heh heh) (and an excellent contrary indicator I might add.)

SO play nice. If he gets too obnoxious, I, the great and powerful Stool, will handle it.

And yes I checked, and no he is not one of the aforementioned people. He is obviously either,

someone yanking our chain,
satire, or
not too bright.

So until we figger out which it is, be nice. OK. :wub:

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#72 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 09:04 PM

from now on Tom o'brien is our enemy. Dont mess wid da stool Tommy boy!

:lol:
good night.

P.S.:

Tommy boy, why do you have such a wingohockingmoyamensinged up format for your radio show? I cant listen to it! The foramt is something like www.igrowllikeatigerbutmostofthetimeitellshit.brn. or so, correct that Tommy Boy! Growwwwwwwwl! :angry:
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

#73 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 09:05 PM

Hey Doc:

One of the Stool Pigeons called Tom O'Brien show today. Tom said Dr. Stool has been predicting a crash the last 6 months, and the Stoolie defended Doc....

Interview here (RealPlayer). About 6 minutes into the program.

http://play.rbn.com/...3.rm&proto=rtsp

That's great. Publicity is good. It cuts both ways. Negative publicity is good. Postive publicity is good. Being controversial is good.

If O'Brain said that (Unsolicited comment?), aside from it being not true, if it works out that the market does crash, Doc will be recognized as a prophet. (without honor of course)

And if it doesn't work out, like I said it's not true anyway...well not entirely, even if there is a kernel of truth to it. I have said that the prerequisites for a crash exist. I have compared the market to 1987 and 1929, but I never said the market WILL crash. Right? That said, I think the potential for a crash is as high as I have ever seen. There, all bases covered.

So whoever the stoolie was who called the show, much ass grassy ass. Keep up the good work!

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#74 Pere Ubu

Pere Ubu

Stock Proctology Intern

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 09:11 PM

I think I have found an equation that fits the evidence.

DBS = Eifuku = Pere Ubu = MMMonkey.

Doc - if you trace the IP addresses....where do we land?

Actually, I'm not sure about the last variable. I find the MMM to be quite on the humerous side.

But then again, I have a sick sense of humor.

Pere Ubu sincerely hopes for your future financial well being that your power of deduction are many orders of magnitude more accurate when applied to the markets.

#75 stormydaze

stormydaze

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 440 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 09:12 PM

Igor!

It's happened AGAIN!!!

No sooner had HRFF warned that this selloff in gold could be ferocious than cometh Lance Lewis a day? later to mirror his sentiments!

Fleck, OY and Lance in one WEEK, Igor!

The BARE is AGOG ........and wryly bemuzed.

DOC preceded BARE on his "Da Boyz may have lost control" thotz, however.

Full of beans you say! Well we'll just see whose screws are loose. Igor hand me my wrench. Yethhh, MASSter Machinehead. :D And Charliss would you please stick a sock in HRFF! :o

Attached Images

• gene_wilder_and_igor.jpg

"Normal people worry me"....
"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
John 8:32

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart