- - - - -

The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
249 replies to this topic

#31 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:42 AM

Welcome, AgentSmith! Kickass avatar and quote- one of my favorite moments in one of my favorite films.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#32 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:45 AM

guten tag liebe stoolies!

cyclist,
you saw this action in DAX today? 7 a.m. new york time was "deadline" for the options. At 6.a.m. DAX was at 3020, then came the bear attack: down to 2980 right at the deadline.

Right now DAX is underperforming monster style B)
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

#33 roidrage

roidrage

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:46 AM

I have developed three new proprietary trading systems which I refer to as Scamenstein , Thiefvision and Sauron's Advisor now to be collectively referred to as "Sheeples Tool" .

Please be careful not to infringe my SheepleSoft SRM (Stool Resources Manglement) software suite.

rr

#34 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:47 AM

I have developed three new proprietary trading systems which I refer to as Scamenstein , Thiefvision and Sauron's Advisor now to be collectively referred to as "Sheeples Tool" .

Please be careful not to infringe my SheepleSoft SRM (Stool Resources Manglement) software suite.

rr

If he does, would you know of an attorney to use for the lawrsuit ™? ...in NYC?

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:52 AM

Ms. Market, don't make me take out a Can o' Whoopass on ya

Posted Image

To get you straight again.

#36 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:53 AM

rr

I heard that Anoscope was developing a new alternative operating system for us Stoolies, based on Linux -- I think he's going to call in LinLax....... :lol:
Of course I'm caustic!

#37 anoscope

anoscope

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:57 AM

per drqno's request yesterday...
Posted Image

the caca puffs was a quickie. I did change the chef's name on this one :)

#38 cyclist

cyclist

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:57 AM

fxfox, still short a little dax but it's up on the day and the hourly macds i watch are turning up. I think we can get an uptick to add to shorts, but I may just cover here and look to really pounce later. good luck

#39 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:58 AM

will the monsters attack 8500 and 900?

when is the "deadline" for the options? At the close?

#40 ShamPoo

ShamPoo

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:00 AM

Al thought things were going to get better. Gee, he sure is a good predictor.

#41 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:01 AM

Temporary Open Market Operations: 12/20/2002
Maturity Date: 12/26/02
Delivery Date: 12/20/02
The Desk has entered the market announcing: 6 day RP
Temporary Operations Statistics:
Treasury Collateral Operation Agency Collateral Operation Mortgage-Backed Collateral Operation
Weighted Average Rate
1.264 1.290 1.300
Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) 1.260 1.290 1.300
Highest Rate Submitted 1.270 1.290 1.300
Lowest Rate Submitted 1.200 1.240 1.260
Total Propostions Submitted (In $Bil.) 26.900 16.050 16.550
Total Propositions Accepted (In $Bil.) 1.732 0.317 0.951

Total Money Value of Operation (In $Bil.) 3

#42 Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:01 AM

the caca puffs was a quickie. I did change the chef's name on this one :)

Eeeeewwww! I can only imagine what kind of "meat" is in there!
The moment you stop and analyze what "should" be happening, instead of what "is" happening,
is the moment you have to hand your money to the next trader - Blackbelt
Call me kinky, but I pay to see Doc's Anals!

#43 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:03 AM

fxfox, still short a little dax but it's up on the day and the hourly macds i watch are turning up. I think we can get an uptick to add to shorts, but I may just cover here and look to really pounce later. good luck

i always take postions based on hourlies, cant have a good risk/reward when i trade the 15 mins or so.
Watch the downtrendline from 3196 over 3097, currently line is at 2996, will try to re-short there.

#44 Takachi

Takachi

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:03 AM

Al doesn't predict.....HE COMMANDS

#45 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:04 AM

That's a pureed net add from Al Green's Upside Down Flying Aligator Jubilee.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart