- - - - -

The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
249 replies to this topic

#16 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:04 AM

I saw the Cliggot interview. He's one of us. Rich Bernstein is another one I've liked for a long time. But he has to walk a delicate line because he's a Mohel Lyncher. (Oy do we got tips for you!)

Tony Blair talks to the troops.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#17 PDoody

PDoody

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:19 AM

Bar-ton of crap Biggs appearing on proctro at9:45. He's the same Ahole that poo-pooed gold on Crookeiser a few weeks ago. That was awfully big of him. He saved me a fortune. Let's see if he comes through again.

#18 microdon

microdon

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 327 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:19 AM

If Merlin is right (and he has had a pretty good week calling the gyrations of this scam), we will have a straight up 20 point move in S&P today.

#19 Sam Adams

Sam Adams

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:21 AM

I have developed three new proprietary trading systems which I refer to as Scamenstein ™, Thiefvision ™ and Sauron's Advisor ™ now to be collectively referred to as "Sheeples Tool" ™. My trading system is telling me there will be weakness after the open pop. Then after about an hour or two the shorts get a classic "no lube" tooling ftom Al and the gang. :blink:

#20 Scully

Scully

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:22 AM

Doc, there seems to be something wrong with the clocks here in Stoolville. I checked my control panel and I am set to MST as I should be. Am I caught in a space/time vortex, or perhaps a server clock needs resetting? Sorry if it is a dumb question...

#21 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:22 AM

Pre Market Update

Updated Suctor Watch now posted. It wasn't before.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#22 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:25 AM

Scully-

I'm set to EST and no problem. Anyone else having a problem?

#23 Scully

Scully

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:28 AM

Oops! Looks like you have to save your settings before they take effect. It WAS a dumb question. Sorry.

#24 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:28 AM

Fokker feels bad for the bear who bought his QQQ Dec 25 puts yestiddy at the low of the day. Oh well, better him than Fokker.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#25 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:31 AM

TRINQ opened at .03!!!! Now .41. Musta been a bad print.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#26 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:32 AM

SPY 1 day ozzie all session is heading down hard.

#27 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:33 AM

MAXPAINFUL:

OEX: $450
QQQ: $25
SPX: $900
MSFT: $55
IBM: $80
GE: $25
CSCO: $12.50
COCO: $40
HD: $25
TGT: $32.50
MMM: $125
PG: $85

#28 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,306 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:34 AM

why is msft not trading?

Nothing

#29 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:36 AM

Sweef, as per Max Pain:

Feh!
Of course I'm caustic!

#30 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 10:37 AM

why is msft not trading?

It is. +.45 to 53.56, +.88%.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart