Double Shot

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazing how Crapload can always find the silver lining in even the most disgusting, vile bucketload of shit, and

when he can't think of anything to refute what the bearish guest says, he just cuts him off and declares

victory in the "discussion".

He is a criminal in my books, will say or do anything that benefits him personally, contributes nothing to society ... in fact willfully propagates misinformation keeping others from taking action that could protect themselves.

Chiefy:

Happy National Truck Driver Appreciation Week!  :grin:

ntdaw120.gif

Thanks, that's a 10-4 good buddy. I already have my stool shirt and the requisiite stool scented air freshener (dog crap in a brown bag, or is that my lunch?). But if you would like to send me a pin so I could get all decked out and go to the Wahoo eatery in style, I'd be much obliged. On the road again...just can't wait to be on the road again.... Sorry Jimi. Copy..?

Just when I thought Crapvision had a lock on the moron comment of the day, PBS enters the race, Paul Kangas states:

"usual pre-weekend selling" - what a crock of shit. If that were true we'd all be filthy rich by simply selling the first rally on Friday.

Connecting the POC (Point of Control) for each day.

You can see graphically how different today was compared to recent days, I like the way the POC finally was down from the previous day and how we closed below the POC for today.

New breaking news I see :lol:

Connecting the POC (Point of Control) for each day.

You can see graphically how different today was compared to recent days, I like the way the POC finally was down from the previous day and how we closed below the POC for today.

New breaking news I see :lol:

<_<

Edit: Oh, do you mean my thought bubble? In that case, click on the WWW button below.

INTC forced by Matrix Agents to issue early announcment, according to Lance Lewis:

Anyone buying INTC at 7x sales is likely going to feel pretty silly in a couple months, especially when you consider the fact that INTC?s revenue has been flat for the last 5 years except for a one-time boost in 2000 (for obvious reasons) that will likely never be seen again.

The timing of the INTC announcement also brings up some interesting questions: why release this news now when the mid-quarter update was only a week away? And why release it on a Friday morning in the summertime when nobody is around? One wonders if INTC got the call from some investment bankers that were a bit nervous about the struggling rally and were intent on trying to goose stocks in order to try and get something going before everybody got back from vacation and got a look at some of these struggling charts? Remember, Wall Street exists to sell stock just like INTC exists to sell chips, and Wall Street can?t sell stock without a bull market. Do they want to bring back the good old days regardless of fundamentals or price? You bet they do.

Well, got the reversal top exactly on Aug 22 as expected.

Now just waiting for the "unexpected" external news event sell trigger.

It's coming.

When it happens, will pyramid shorts and ride this debacle straight down to hell.

Poor J6P, not even aware an historic fleecing is about to begin.

Ditech money all spent to keep up with Jones's, house peaked out so no more cash advances,

taxes going up, job going overseas, stock account about to be raped.

Next bubble: short funds

Get in now.

For those of you worried about the relatively high p/c, here is what will happen:

As the market tanks, Crapvision brainwashed option buyers will take it as a buying opportunity,

and the p/c will actually start to decrease on the way down. This divergence will occur

right before the big sharp shocking break and will be my signal to load up on puts,

then sell them right after the break. Just like 1987, which was also the 3rd year of a

Republican presidency. Greenie let it tank then, and he will let it tank this time too.

going down Monday but it just relieves an overbought condition. Once that is complete then the real test starts. http://www.saavycharts.info/ Mostly cash but bought some way out of the money puts on NTAP....with profits only from NTAP... Mine as well have the perfect hedge against the impending doom! Besides, the possibility of catching a top is better than the riverboats.Dont think it happened though ...as is said pretty much every week....next week will tell! 19 points on the S&P and we shoot up 40 more easily. Only one good day away from that............I can already see us tanking then 5 billion puts get bought simultaneously causing the Naz to shoot up 80 points and makes its biggest move in quite some time......Greenspan wants the stock market to be the only feasable investment so its very doubtful we crash from here imo...have fun though shorting the overbought condition. Once the 5 billion puts are bought I plan to buy super cheap calls on NTAP and cover myself for a big move in either direction. Doubtful we have a dull market so large volatility will make the play work either way. Staying big cash and focusing on reentering the miners after consolidation. Im not calling Greenspans bluff before the election blast off bs jamathon. So predictable. Staying glued to put/call ratio next week. Bull boards are wanting to hedge with puts.....derivatives, the only factor needed. The Buffet meltdown scenario in process. What happened to the Bernake or whatever massive put?

Isnt everyone waiting for AMAT to crack? 52 week highs ...just "putting" this whole thing in perspective.

Speaking of AMAT... the last two days rocket-ride meant I had to reach back to 13-Jan-03 to come up with the next overheard clone target (22.95) :ph34r:

BBL has risen to 20.98 from 19.14.

It ain't over till de AMAT lady sings :grin:

success,

gruff

post-7-1061602453_thumb.jpg

going down Monday but it just relieves an overbought condition. Once that is complete then the real test starts. http://www.saavycharts.info/ Mostly cash but bought some way out of the money puts on NTAP....with profits only from NTAP... Mine as well have the perfect hedge against the impending doom! Besides, the possibility of catching a top is better than the riverboats.Dont think it happened though ...as is said pretty much every week....next week will tell! 19 points on the S&P and we shoot up 40 more easily. Only one good day away from that............I can already see us tanking then 5 billion puts get bought simultaneously causing the Naz to shoot up 80 points and makes its biggest move in quite some time......Greenspan wants the stock market to be the only feasable investment so its very doubtful we crash from here imo...have fun though shorting the overbought condition. Once the 5 billion puts are bought I plan to buy super cheap calls on NTAP and cover myself for a big move in either direction. Doubtful we have a dull market so large volatility will make the play work either way. Staying big cash and focusing on reentering the miners after consolidation. Im not calling Greenspans bluff before the election blast off bs jamathon. So predictable. Staying glued to put/call ratio next week. Bull boards are wanting to hedge with puts.....derivatives, the only factor needed. The Buffet meltdown scenario in process. What happened to the Bernake or whatever massive put?

Isnt everyone waiting for AMAT to crack? 52 week highs ...just "putting" this whole thing in perspective.

Hey, if you're gonna use Anna for your avatar, may I suggest one of these?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=s...ER&node=3994771

I read at the end of the IDS many calls for a bounce Monday. A quick look at the charts for similar patterns suggest to me very little chance of a higher close Monday. Expectations are for a continuation of the move lower.

Ed Downs http://www.signalwatch.com/markets/markets-dow.asp thinks there could be one more bounce:

"We mentioned yesterday that the index was overdue for a retracement and we finally got one. The break from the channel implies further downside movement to come, but we could see a blip up before a continuation to the downside is seen."

DOW-60.gif

DOW 60 min chart

DOW could try to break back up through the trendline but I think its got BUCKLEYS..

going down Monday but it just relieves an overbought condition. Once that is complete then the real test starts. http://www.saavycharts.info/  Mostly cash but bought some way out of the money puts on NTAP....with profits only from NTAP... Mine as well have the perfect hedge against the impending doom! Besides, the possibility of catching a top is better than the riverboats.Dont think it happened though ...as is said pretty much every week....next week will tell! 19 points on the S&P and we shoot up 40 more easily. Only one good day away from that............I can already see us tanking then 5 billion puts get bought simultaneously causing the Naz to shoot up 80 points and makes its biggest move in quite some time......Greenspan wants the stock market to be the only feasable investment so its very doubtful we crash from here imo...have fun though shorting the overbought condition. Once the 5 billion puts are bought I plan to buy super cheap calls on NTAP and cover myself for a big move in either direction. Doubtful we have a dull market so large volatility will make the play work either way. Staying big cash and focusing on reentering the miners after consolidation. Im not calling Greenspans bluff before the election blast off bs jamathon. So predictable. Staying glued to put/call ratio next week. Bull boards are wanting to hedge with puts.....derivatives, the only factor needed. The Buffet meltdown scenario in process. What happened to the Bernake or whatever massive put?

Hey, if you're gonna use Anna for your avatar, may I suggest one of these?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=s...ER&node=3994771

Yowza! Id work 90 hours a day..

my first picture looked like she had buck teeth.

For stock trading purposes Ill show the full picture for why AMZN is a strong buy! :rolleyes:

post-7-1061603006_thumb.jpg

Archived