Double Shot

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Crimmler calling for 10k this week short is the place to be.

Still short the SPX from tuesday's close. I don't like holding over the weekend but the chart just looks like a hanging curve ball in front of Willie Stargell or Mike Schmidt (dating myself). Overbought, failed to make a new high, support at 994 failed, and the uptrend from Aug 6th broken. Next week might see some end of month gaming but beyond that is September.

Crimmler :lol:

Considering physical stockpiles of silver is around 150 mil oz., I'm buying more physical and will be adding to silver miners Monday.

"The latest COT shows the commercial net short over 70,000 futures contracts, or over 350 million ounces. This is up over 40,000 contracts (200 million ounces) from their net short position six weeks ago. In addition, more than 25,000 new call options were sold (mainly by the dealers. Combining futures and options, the gross total short position on the COMEX increased by more than 300 million ounces to almost 900 million ounces.

Theodore Butler

Being from the Left Coast, I'm still at work.

Anybody at home watching Kudlow and Cramer?

Being a seasoned HedgeHog, Cramer knows the implications of a bearish engulfing across the board, in all sectors, on all indices.

I wonder if he's going to be able to keep a straight face talking about INTC and all that hype.

And what about George Washington? What about his guests? Where are the Program Robot guests? After all, weren't they the real buyers this week?

Where is Liz Ann Sonders? Still employed by Schwab? Or was she thrown overboard like Buttpluglia when Gruntal went broke?

How about those greasy anal cysts??

The ones that have cornered the Semi anal cysts spot?

Askosh Kumar on Crapvision in the PreMarket pumping the semi's. Where was "The Greaseman" Niles?

Oh, I forgot. Lehman upgraded the semi's yesterday.

Amazing how they can stretch these stocks out.

Crooks everywhere.

Bush Diagnosed With Attention-To-Deficit Disorder

WASHINGTON, DC?Pointing to massive war-time tax cuts, physicians from the Congressional Budget Office diagnosed President Bush with attention-to-deficit disorder Tuesday. "The president exhibits all the symptoms of ATDD: impulsiveness, restlessness, inability to focus on mounting U.S. debt likely to reach $400 billion by the year's end," Dr. Terrence Spellman said. "Failing to address his affliction could lead to serious long-term fiscal health problems for future generations of Americans." To treat the president's ATDD, Spellman prescribed Ritalin and an introductory course in high-school economics.

[ Credit: "America's Finest News Source" TheOnion.com]

Archived